Ruderalis?

Santurro99

I was wondering if anyone could give me any input on ruderalis plants from seed. Medium will be Fox Farm soil. I have read that the lights are to be constant 20/4 through the entire grow? Which lights are preferred, MH or HPS? When should I start adding nutes and what would be the best feeding schedule? I have been using FF nutes, BB, GB, TB and also cha ching. Seeing how it takes 70 days to finish I am unclear as to how to follow the FF feeding schedule? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Ruderalis???

Hey Santuro,
usually with FF soil you dont need to feed for about 3 weeks. From there on in i would start 1/2 strength from the flowering half of the nute schedule, and increase or lower depending on how your ladies react.
What strain autoflower do you have? :popcorn:

Re: Ruderalis???

I think its gonna be white dwarf and ak47. The FF feeding schedule calls for big bloom and tiger bloom all the way through 12/12. At what point would you recommend using FF cha ching? The last 3 weeks? And a final flush would still be needed the last week, right? With the last 48 hours of darkness?

Back
Top Bottom