Russians don't give up

neiro

"Russians don't give up" - it is mentioned on my Sauna hat.

Everything on this photo is not allowed in my country.
  • Growing up to 19 female plants - fee, record and removal of plants and equipment. Ban to some civil/gov jobs.
  • Growing 20 or more female plants - jail.
  • Keeping up to 6 grams (0.6 oz?) of dry buds - fee, court, record. Ban to some civil/gov jobs.
  • Keeping more than 6 grams - jail.
  • Consumption (proven by lab test) - record, ban to some civil/gov jobs, ban to driver & firearms licenses.
  • Public (Internet, TV, radio) talks about possible benefits of MJ are prohibited, up the jail.
  • Public (Internet, T-short, cap etc) reproduction of MJ leaf is prohibited, up the jail.
Even 420magazine.com is blocked by internet providers.

In VPN we trust!

And yes, don't give up!

RDGU.jpg

n VPN we trust!

And yes, don't give up!
neiro, VPN is a great thing and I don't intend to give up. I sincerely wish your gov't wasn't so strict on you guys in your homeland.

I remember reading several years ago about a fellow named Vladimir Lenin who was having a meeting with his top aids, they were standing outside on his farm. I'll paraphrase the read.
During the meeting, Lenin reached into his pocket and pulled out a pistol and shot one of the chickens running around. All of the other chickens ran away. Lenin then looked at his aids and pulled out a handful of corn from his pocket and through it on the ground. The chickens immediately returned and went to the corn and started eating.
Lenin then said to his aids, something like, "the government must put a firm hold on the common folk, and at the same time give them some crumbs to appease them, and they will always be at your service for more ".

The way things are going here in my homeland, I fear the "Lenin" way of governing may be forthcoming.
God help us.

Priveat comrade.

Never give up. Weed been going thru this in the USA for many many years and its still a thing in some states. Saw a story the other night on TV they arrested a person that has a medical card from a doctor for cannabis to help with his PTSD/sleep issues from being a soldier in Iraq his hummer was hit with a roadside bomb.

Was driving thru Alabama as was pulled over for being a person of color (yeah smh) cop asked if he had any cannabis in the car. He was honest and said yes and showed him his medical card.

Cop "you wont need that where you're going" boom off to jail for a 5 year stint.

Lost everything job home cant get a job cause felony conviction for drugs.

Complete BS. Why I will never get a medical card or tell the government I use weed. Too many lives ruined from this and so many people of color targeted by scumbag police.

Back
Top Bottom