Sacccampbell's Tea Experiment!

sacccampbell

After buying a Vapir One 5.0 and reading several posts about the unit, I started to save my vap ash. Several members stated they didn't like the unit so well.I also read posts on making tea and decided what the heck and gave it a try! So here's my first attempt at making tea!I used 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup milk and brought to a boil. reduced heat to low and added 2 Tbps of honey. I took all my vap ash and put on scale - 1.4 grams worth. Added to pot (ha) and cooked for 30 min. Strained w/cheesecloth into coffee mug! Drank the dank! Waiting for results!What I'm really wondering is - when I use my Vaporizor, I add hash (granddaddy purps bubble) or add a drop of Honey Oil to the top of the my stash in the herb disk. After reading complaints about my vaporizor not cooking everything I was wondering about any left over hash or oil left in the vap ash!?! So I'm going to answer my own question in a few hours!I think I'm feeling somethin comin on wooow! Keep everyone posted as to the final outcome. Peace Out!

Well about an hour after drinking the tea felt a mild body buzz, two hours in and could feel my eyes getting heavy. Fell asleep and slept pretty good for a change. Next time I'll add some good bud too!

Back
Top Bottom