Sad but true

tat1964

A sad story

So, my life as a stoner started when I was 13. I ended up an everyday smoker until an incident at work 27 years later more or less forced me to quit. I didn't touch it again for 8 years. Still working under the threat of testing but only in case of an accident or probably cause. I have never been lucky enough to have had a source of great smoke. It was pretty much a take what you can get thing no matter where I lived. Only on very rare occasions did I have the chance to smoke anything better than mediocre shit and I have never known what it was strain wise. It crossed my mind on many occasions that I should grow my own but for 1 reason or another I was never able to. Last year, after buying what could be considered oregano and talking to my wife, I found that I was now in a position where I could set up a micro grow for personal use. Hours and hours of research got me to a point where I felt I was ready to start buying what I would need. We take our annual vacation in April so I felt I could get the space set up and order my seeds before we went and then the day we get back start growing. I ordered everything I would need and the day after I place the order I get to work and have someone tell me there was a rumor that my company was considering random testing. Granted, it didn't come from someone that I would consider a reliable source but it still caused me to rethink everything. It has been about a month since then and I'm not sure how to move forward, it at all. I'm still smoking with the hope that if they do start random testing they will give us some notice. I returned everything I bought figuring if the rumor turned out to be nothing I would reorder. The problem is finding out if the rumor is true. It's not like you can ask.
So here I am, finally in a position where I can and I find out I can't, at least not yet. And still smoking oregano.

Honestly, I think the rumor about testing is just that. I'm just giving it a little time to make sure. If nothing else it's giving me time and opportunity to make sure I get everything right before I do. Picking a strain to grow is the most difficult thing. Since I've never known the actual name of anything I've ever smoked, it's like a kid in a candy store. So many to pick from

Back
Top Bottom