Sad News...

SptyOty

Well, as of this past Friday, I'm done smoking the great green plant until the end of January. I recently got offered a job coaching soccer at my old high school and decided it would be best for myself, the team, and the program if I stay away from weed for a while.

I played 4 years of high school soccer and I've always wanted to get into coaching somehow because I feel I have a certain knowledge of the game, and that I can hopefully pass that knowledge onto any and all players who I'm fortunate enough to coach.

I know this doesn't really affect anyone, just thought I'd let you all know, but fear not, for i shall continue to post here as much as possible, and continue to pass on any knowledge I have of weed, medical marijuana, or anything else that comes about... anywho, keep smokin phat everyone and blow some blunts for me! Slayer

Hey dude, it was bound to happen. I knew your priorities would be in order, though.
That just means we'll have to smoke double duty when I come down to Cali.

I'm actually glad to hear that.

congrats man, good luck with your new team.

Spty, just like when I was in the last year of college, I toned down my smoking to fit my situation. Whereas I USED to smoke all day, any day, my last semester was my hardest, and I made a decision to smoke ONLY on weekends. COngrats for proving, yet again, that pot heads are not the stereotypical "fiends" we are villianized to be. Your priorities have changed, and you have re-organized your smoking to fit your priorities :) COngrats on being a responsible person!!!!
-PM

Thanks to all for the kind words, I feel so loved :D

You all got me missing weed already ;) hahah j/p

I dont want to say "i cant wait" to smoke again, becuase I can, but I sure as hell am gonna miss it... at least for the first few weeks, but thanks again for makin me feel as good about my decision as I am about it.

SptyOty said:
Thanks to all for the kind words, I feel so loved :D

You all got me missing weed already ;) hahah j/p

I dont want to say "i cant wait" to smoke again, becuase I can, but I sure as hell am gonna miss it... at least for the first few weeks, but thanks again for makin me feel as good about my decision as I am about it.

np bro we are here for you...

too bad you have to stop smoking bro, but congrats on the new job. can you say full benefits??? good thing for your life though, so its whats best. good luck with the coaching.

Priorities are good, and you have them in a very good order. I know there are going to be times in my future when I have to put pot to the side, and although I'll miss it, being sober is pretty fun too if you're doing something. Congrats on the job and best of luck to you, but glad to know you aren't leavin the community! peace outside

congrats on the new job, doesn't sound like sad news to me. contrary to what some people have been saying, some people can be responsible and smoke, too. one of my pals in college is a pothead and manages a few stores, he's a good guy and works hard, etc.

Back
Top Bottom