Santa Maria & Zombie Kush

Fietchen

Hi :yummy:

I Growing right now 1 Zombie Kush from "Ripper Seeds" and one of my Alltime Favo Strains I have Smoket in the early 200) call it "Santa Maria" :green_heart: the Name alone is so Cool and the High i can remember is Fantastic very Fruity Buds just wow... Only problem this Strain are only available by the Breeder "Crees" he don't work with Seedbanks he make is own Stuff. I bought with friends together his Regular Seeds and 1 month ago i starting 2 Seeds and Lucky I am 1 of them are a Female and i have Clone them and it was not Easy to Clone but i done it and Grow her on my Balcony Outdoor and wait when my Auto are ready for Harvest and yesterday i Harvest her and now my Tent is Free for both Plants :yahoo:Both Plants are in Full Coco and in a Superroot Airpot 7,5 Liter. I hope both Plants don't Grow to Big in the Strech but the Santa Maria has Strech from 200% Shit i hope i can handle both Plants.

My Tent are 80x80cm and 160cm hight. Both Plants i Growing under 3 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs. Today i Switch to Flower very quickly.... Nutrients are 3 Part General Hydroponic.

Santa Maria
IMG_20190610_123725.jpg
IMG_20190610_123658.jpg

Zombie Kush behind left
Santa Maria front right
IMG_20190610_123705.jpg

Zombie Kush
IMG_20190610_123732.jpg

Santa Maria
IMG_20190610_123757.jpg

Nice mate, smoked Santa Maria years ago in Utrecht, Holland.
VERY nice smoko. Grow well!
There's almost none auto flower with none Santa Maria in her genetics. The Lowrider 1 was a Ruderalis X Santa Maria.
Lowrider 2 was a Lowrider 1 X Santa Maria. I guess that like 75% of all auto flowers do have Santa Maria in their genes.
And yeppp... SpeesCees, 65 years old in the meantime, is still busy to make them better and better. F3 is the normal going for very fair prices, but there are F5 and F6 to sell too. :)
Genecticly 100% Santa Maria F8..jpg

I have a Santa Maria Mother but never can Finished the Plant loosing her on Pest fuckers they loved it and i need to throw them out.

Well, as you know... making clones needs to start a very clean way of working. Like 6 out of 10 times clones will be infected by these small irritant animals ! Spider mites and trips.... wowwwww.. I hate them. :)
Under here a Santa Maria F8 where I did take out the top. This is one plant !
xxSanta Maria F8.jpg

Onderwerp: The only real Santa Maria Story. ( By SpeesCees )

Oké, at least you’re someone who does understand something about breeding and cultivating.

Otherwise, I guess that it will bring you nothing to read this.

I think that serious breeders/cultivators are the only ones who don’t make serious money.

Some people start to make me out like a money wolf and they even use real bad names on me.

Just.. because I want a good price for the F8 Santa’s.

They start to ask prices, so I send them a price list.

But then… it seems fast that they’re only interested in the F8 Santa Maria's !

And then… after I wrote them what the F8 will cost…. I’m the biggest idiot in the world to confirm them.

The fools don’t understand that when they should be serious with me, that I can help them to come easy to a point they want.

But ones they do give me words and make me out for … pfffff, they even can’t become them for the highest price possible.

My proud is something they can’t take away from me.

Ok,… back to you.

Well, Planck was born just after I did save (you may call it to rescue ) the Santa’s thanX to Bernt Gundersen who did bring them to me in the form of 7 clones.

He was standing at 3 o’clock in the night on my door because he did not have a place to set them out in good pots under a good lamp.

They were stolen by Bernt, to be honest. ( Bernt was the head redactor of HighLife magazine.)

Bernt did take 1.5 years to win their trust, and after a lot of visiting this Brazilian sect, they did show him their grow room and clone room.

Bernt did wear such an old big military jack with big pockets. So, the 7 clones landed in his pockets because he did know that it possible the only chance he would become to have those genetics.

This because he did know already that they also did not have seeds of the Santa Maria’s.

So they were going only on clones and didn’t know how to act to become pure, genetically 100% Santa Maria seed, since the guy who did bring the Santa Maria's in, was not there anymore.

The story of some seedbanks and some idiots, that the Santa Maria should come forward out of a Brazilian strain, is bullshit.

People here in The Netherlands did think : Brazilian sect, Brazilian name, some Planck people who did like to give the Santa’s their own name called Planck, ( They did make a big story out of it in the media ) that the Santa’s did have a history in Brasilia !

No no no…. that’s a story they did make up because the strain did need a name and a founder of that strain.

My investigation did bring me to California where the Santa’s did come from.

By now I don’t see much movement any more with the name Planck. Too much people did see already that this Planck was exactly like a Santa Maria. And they only could have found them by me.

Two pics of the Santa Maria F5.
SDC10603.JPG
SDC10607.JPG

In the beginning, this was not easy for me cause stolen….. is stolen !
But already fast this Brazilian sect location was closed by the cops and 4 people ( 4 men ) did go to jail with serious punishments.

They were doing crazy things with the women and children at the weekends when they had these spiritual happenings in the “Brazilian church” they did run.

Well, women and children were sexually misused in a heavy way.

After that…. I did not have any mercy for them and my frustration that they were stolen was gone !

The first I did anyway was manipulating 1 of them with gibberellic acid and that manipulated Santa did pollinate 3 of here sisters.

That did bring me like 430 pure female Santa Maria seeds.

And with that lot 100% female pure XX seeds of the mother herself ( I did keep the seeds from the mother I did manipulate, and who did also pollinate herself, apart )

It was easy to start the process of 8 times back to the mother to become her genetically 100% pure in seed. I also did start a line with an inbred strain from a Mexican haze X Silver Pearl. They were inbred to F3 if I’m well. So that did bring Santa Maria X Mexican Haze # Silver Pearl. The # is standing for inbred. But a lot of people don’t understand that cultivators sign. In the end…. that line was used for other things than bringing back the pure Santa Maria’s.

In this one, with clean XX Santa Maria seeds as they came from the founders, I did not need to keep clones of the mother alive for 5-6 –7 years on two places to spread the risk. When I did need the mother for the next step, I just did have to germinate a few of these female seeds and picking out the best looking one from the start.

Oké… ones I was on the point of the F6… a big surprise was waiting. In science, they learn that F6 is back to pure again. Surprise… Cannabis doesn’t have rules made by people. Cannabis should be inbred to F8 to be genetically clean again. For that wisdom, I stick my hands in a fire if I’m wrong. A funny but very nice thing that did show up was that I discovered that first with the F6 generation they did start to give serious Phenotypes. So, the F8 generation is coming forward out of inbreeding but also by a no mercy way to select the wonderful Phenol’s to move on. And that was a very well move with great thanks to mother nature. ( I will send you a photo of little Santa Maria plants during the bringing up period. Just to show you how they are similar to each other ) So, shortly it’s like : The F8 Santa’s are coming forward out of just Pheno’s. And that’s a pleasure to see if they are growing up and flowering like there’s an extra motor in them.

And then : By accident, I did find out why I’m a fool sometimes ! On a forum that I did start and fast left because my “partner” did show me already soon that his attentions were not then he told me. He just did need someone to become fast enough people on that forum, and he did like some…F8 Santa Maria !

We did have a contest on that forum with a nice prize for the winner. The question was easy : Who can find the most strains with Santa Maria genetics in that strain !? Man…. I almost went crazy ! One guy ( @testament ) already did find almost 250 strains with Santa in it , just like that in a few day's time !

And then….. I did wake up ! So… no more Santa Maria for the hobby growers or just the F3. This damned seedbanks did use some “hobby growers “ to order the Santa’s for hobby prices from me.

I will publish the list of strains with Santa’s in their genetics in the very near future. Did you know that the first successful auto flower was the Lowrider1 that did come out a Ruderalis X Santa Maria F8 !

The Lowrider2 was again a Lowrider1 X Santa Maria F8. They even use text and photos from my website. By now, believe me, at least 70% of all auto flowers do have Santa in their genes.

Problem is that I’m still the flower power freak and I’m going at first with the mind full of trust. Well,… the seed banks and commercial breeders don’t know any mercy. It’s all just for the money. Even if they have to kill nice strains with good genetics.

Crossings with Ruderalis seems to me like a crime ! And the feminized seed is created by the use of that toxin silver water, and that’s not a plant own stuff like gibberellic is. The third feminized generation is bringing already weaker plants. Some seed banks do have already feminized seed in the bank as back up for the strain. In time… when I’m dead already they will remember my words as I told them already for over 25 years.

I wrote this so detailed like it’s now, to have the Santa story straight on paper for myself.
I’m tired to write it over and over again.

Excuse me for my poor English

Cees / SpeesCees

Looks Scary men with a Huge Yield.. I will Clone my Mother and Flower them. How is the effect and Taste?

Well, that's not going to happen with clones ! We only have that great yields because we only grow with seed. Stronger and a much thicker stem, as well the fact that the pen root is complete instead of the emergency roots of a clone.

Stay cool, SpeesCees
SDC10419.JPG

Back
Top Bottom