Sativa vs Indica

old_smokey9483

Hey all, does anyone know whats better, Indica or Sativa? I usually don't know if it's Ind. or Sat. whenever i'm smoking but do you guys? thanks- :smokin:

It depends on your taste...
A pure sativa would feel like a very cerebral high, compared to a pure indica which would be more of a body high...
But most bud is a hybrid of both.... giving you crazy mixes of the effects....
Personally I prefer sativa....

im all about the indica. sativa is great and all, but i like the high where you feel stuck. and your body gets numb as fuck. hybrids are fine, but if i had a choice it would only be indica.

romulan is a perfect example of a good indica.

Indica, I'd walk through quicksand to smoke the elusive exotic herb

Indica, the sheer simple stupdity one acheives from the elusive exotic herb

Indica, the search never ends..

i'd have to go with sativa. i like the mind high.

Yeah, I like sativa but offer me a hit of something else and see what happens!

:thumb:

What's better? It's one of those questions that has no wrong answer. It's strictly a matter of personal taste. I like a couple bowls before bed to help me sleep, so for me it's usually Indica. Bubba Kush is my go-to strain. But if I'm gonna watch a movie or do anything where I don't want to feel too relaxed and sleepy I'll go with a Sativa.

Depends on my mood or time of day. Typically I'd prefer a Sativa because I like the head high and active wanna-get-up-and-do-something feeling, though I'd be looking forward to a nice Indica at night to relax and help me sleep. Indica's can also have some amazing flavours so I'd be happy with a nice Indica/hybrid if it had a great flavour, but I still prefer the effects of a Sativa.

Back
Top Bottom