Saw the sweetest stash box today..

frosurfer420

I was on my way to catch the bus after getting outta class today and was walking thru a building where some vendors were selling shit. One dude was selling some pretty sweet little nug jugs for pretty cheap. But then, there was this other guy selling these candles that when you flipped em over, on the bottom there was a lid and you opened it, and the inside of the candle was a nice little stash box. The space for the lid is carved outta the bottom and you cant even tell when the candle is sitting there unless you flit it over and look at it. it was awesome.

I use a medicine bottle for on the go but I have a nice little wooden box with a Celtic design in it for at home. I love my medication, thought I'm not registered to use it yet:smokin3:

I use a Brinks lock box w/ combo pad & key. I like to keep all my shit locked away tight.

i have a couple different "dank tanks" as i call them. One of them is one of those candles that are inside the jar...the candle is out of if of course its just the jar. then i have my bigger one..its just a tall skinny jar with a screw on top, and then i wrote dank tank on the lid..and lastly but not least...a good old fashioned medicine bottle. ive gone through tons of these. usually put a sticker or something on it.

mine sits right on my computer desk in a jar. it is nice living away from the parents in an apartment off campus..

OldBongMan said:
I have a couple of nug jars...A smaller one that goes with me...A large one that holds the active weed around the house...I keep the largest amounts in the safe...The safe is cool because, it has to read my finger print to open...

oh yeah? mine tests my blood! lmao

I keep all my things in a lockable jewelry box. I keep my stash in three seperate containers. I have my nugjug that has the name "Shaggy" blown into it and you only see the name when it's filled with bud I had custom made from a Canadian glassblower (ask me his company....) I have an Altoids circular tin to keep roaches. And I have a zippo metal case to keep the primo from the mid-grades and lower grades.

Either way....it does well for now.....and thats what counts.....

:peace: Shaggster:peace:

i use a little lock box to keep my stuff in
i dont hide it beace if that was hidden that it would be supsicous, its just like under my desk

i keep paraphanalia in there more than weed itself

i would take my floor vent out and we had wooden floor under the carpet so i knocked out a few of those and there was a good enough space to put even more than an eigth and a small pipe and no buldge in the carpet but if u steped between the carpet and the wall u'd feel it. besides that i just use a strap on visor poutch.... pretty obvious i guess hehe

Back
Top Bottom