Say goodbye to my little friends

diggler35007

my home was broken into this week. thank goodness i wasnt there when it happened. it could have been very ugly for me or those sorry ***********************.anyhow all that was taken was an xbox with no power cord , that didnt work right, and a few games. door frame was screwed also. there was nothing of value in the house at the time.my desktop and monitor were left untouched due to them being archaic, i guess. but someone saw my leds,cfls,pots with soil and chopped stalks from previous grow,soil bags,nutrients,420magazines, and germing seeds. no more indoor stash for me. had planned on doing small indoor and large outdoor[somewhere else] but now i cant sex plants indoor to be placed outdoor for fear of them comming back and placing everything in jeapardy. if the cops are called by neighbors next time when im not here then they would bust me for sure.therefore i must say goodbye to my little green friends and try my luck in nature, what i mean is i cant start anything here like befor.if i had security system the cops could get here befor i could,because of work location . i am fortifying my place but if someone wants to get in bad enough they will find a way. this sucks. maybe i should start living like those who done this. it seems to work for them just fine.not looking for pitty, just venting.

Spider mites vs Co2?

Recently I had a nasty spider mite infestation two of my ladies where doomed!
Drastic measured needed! I took worst infected girls & made a kind of polythene chamber/tent, then hooked up a spare Co2 tank & cranked it on full for about 2-1/2 hours. Raising the PPM to about 10,000! (bare in mind that 5000 PPM ,murders your plants-but by this time I didn't care-those 8 legged freaks & their evil off spring had to die)
Something wonderful happened.. Spider-mites nill Co2 is the winner.
Both ladies survived (though they were very unhappy for a couple of days)
I nursed them back to health!
It seems our beautiful & amazing plant (PPP) can with stand a relatively short exposure to very high levels of Co2-better the insipid spider-mite.

WARNING: I really only would try this if the plants are doomed any way

Taken from CO2 info page on Wiki "Carbon dioxide (Co2) can be toxic to animal life at excessively high levels, so raising the concentration to 10,000 ppm (1%) or higher for several hours will eliminate pests such as whiteflies and spider mites in a controlled environment"

Spider mites vs Co2?

Recently I had a nasty spider mite infestation two of my ladies where doomed!
Drastic measured needed! I took worst infected girls & made a kind of polythene chamber/tent, then hooked up a spare Co2 tank & cranked it on full for about 2-1/2 hours. Raising the PPM to about 10,000! (bare in mind that 5000 PPM ,murders your plants-but by this time I didn't care-those 8 legged freaks & their evil off spring had to die)
Something wonderful happened.. Spider-mites nill Co2 is the winner.
Both ladies survived (though they were very unhappy for a couple of days)
I nursed them back to health!
It seems our beautiful & amazing plant (PPP) can with stand a relatively short exposure to very high levels of Co2-better the insipid spider-mite.

WARNING: I really only would try this if the plants are doomed any way

Taken from CO2 info page on Wiki "Carbon dioxide (Co2) can be toxic to animal life at excessively high levels, so raising the concentration to 10,000 ppm (1%) or higher for several hours will eliminate pests such as whiteflies and spider mites in a controlled environment"

???

any ways..

Dude,that sucks man! My condolences man. There are no people I hate more than thieving sons of bitches! I mean yeah they only seem to stole your broken xbox, but its more than that. they stole your freedom and security of your house. Scum bag mofos should die for what they have done to you. those asshats! well any ways, try and take it easy. smoke a bowl if you can.

thanks , itschrome,j.strouse,and weedpipe. and to think i was gonna post a journal this time. oh well. still doing an outdoor grow at another location. i will be visiting it a night mostly . safer that way. maybe i can post harvest pics if everything goes smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom