Friendly 420 carpenter

bill ding

Please let me tell you about myself. I have been a carpenter for 15 years and been in the commercial industry building offices on a large scale. Most people are amazed at what I do in a short period of time. In recent times with the economic crunch, NO WORK and with the company I’ve worked for the last 13 years not worried about me, I’ve made them wealthy by the way, I began to look for work in the medical marijuana industry. I landed a job at a dispensary in N. Hollywood. they wanted me to build them a grow room out of what was an old decrepit store room with a high cathedral ceiling and bare stud walls. Piece of cake! First I built them a lower ceiling with plenty of backing in it to hang the grow lamps from. Then I insulated the ceiling and walls. Then I dry walled up the walls. Next they wanted an air conditioner and some 6 inch holes for the vents cut into a wall. Done! Time for the Mylar. Childs play. Then I next installed some heavy duty eyelets from which to hang the grow lights from in all the locations my client wanted. My client was in total disbelief that all this only took a couple of days. As the topper, no contractor prices! I told them from the onset that they could pay me hourly or I could give them an overall price. She paid hourly. They saved a ton of money and I got some work I really dug!

I am 48 and have my medical marijuana card, but have smoking for over 30 years. There is so much more I want to learn about this beautiful industry.

great read, its crazy when the government tries to lay the claim that marijuana will make one lazy and unmotivated, you are the proof that work ethic comes from within and cannabis doesnt change that.
hope you can get more construction gigs, might be able to set up more rooms for other clinics since youll get an awesome reference from the north hollywood one.
:peace:

Welcome to 420! I have to tell you, my favorite projects here are of the cabinet or grow set ups. If you have the time and feel like making a step by step how to that would be great and fully appreciated. ;-)

I hope you find more work soon! And it would be amazing if you started doing alot of dispensary jobs. Hey, maybe you could open up your own dispensary one day, and build it yourself, that would be cool.

In anycase keep loving the green and good luck with everything you do! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom