hello my 420 friends

xsmokinbudx

i write to you today from the stoney getaway known as my room, from the great green state of Georgia.

HELLO!

i broke my leg, so i got some time to spend in front of the computer and ofcourse i came to my favorite website.

i was just looking around, and wanted to tell everyone to go check out the Nug of the month contest in the Pictures section and Also swing by the Stories and Creative expression and read up on some of the great posts in their.

it seems there is a lot of lurkers on 420mag, which isnt a bad thing, but i like to see other peoples feedback and new thoughts on topics and i can only go thread diving for so long. i was just on page 17 haha. so i decided to start this one with a bunch of talking it so we can get another great thread going.

I i was going to tell you all that after breaking my leg i got "pain pills" :cough: that make me sweat ALOT and then just pass out and be grumpy for hours.

So i called a friend, he made a trip to see me, and now i can suppress the pain and hang out in the clouds without falling to sleep immediately and being an a -hole to everyone around me.

The sweet cannabis thats doing this for me is a great strain it smells like grandaddy purp. but is not purple at all. im probably gonna post a few pics later on so check the pics section every now and again i would love to hear your feedback.

well i guess thats about it for me right now, just wanted to get a thread going that i can talk to yall in today and maybe a few days to come.

shout out to the great mods, MsRedEye, Duhai, Smokin Moose. :adore:

take it easy everyone.

good luck with that. I busted my knee about a month ago and I got to spend some time in front of my pc too, but my bud was just under my bed in my safe..

Yea man sorry to hear about your leg. and pain pills are dangerous. not to mention not any fun either ;) glad to hear you have a decent strain to medicate with.

howd you break your leg dude?

SkateBoarding man, Ripstiking to be exact. check out this vid i made...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

notice the user name :cheesygrinsmiley:

I watched your video and I think I would probably break more than a leg if I tried that. Enjoy your down time and we're glad you have joined the community.

Damn bro, sorry bout the leg, I'm glad you came up on some herb to help ease you through. I wanna see pics. BTW you are the first person I have seen on a Ripstik that I haven't want to laugh at. just thought you should know, lol. +1 Rep for being able to to skate a bowl on on of those.

Back
Top Bottom