Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Inside a Totally Different Plant

Mitchell Florn

A WONDERFUL SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY....

THANKS AND YOU ARE WELCOME!! BEING A RETIRED SCIENTIST I READ APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MEDICAL/ SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS DAILY.....LOTS OF INTERESTING STUFF. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND IF I'M ABLE TO ANSWER THEM....FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT....🙏🤙

Im a big fan of CBD/CBG and i particularity find that these 2 compounds will be worth ALOT of Benefit AND income in the very near future.

Seizures, ADHA, OCD, Addiction, gut, CTE, stroke, cholesterol, heart, are just a few.

EVERY ATHLETE that takes head shots should be on these.

EVERY WOUND, in ANY type of surgery, should be final dressed with these. Studies suggest CBG/CBD has properties that kill Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Might be the best on the planet to totally eradicate the chances of these infections post operations and medical procedures that expose tissue to open air.

Ive made oils from both, and combined them in pill form. They were awesome. Its something im going to do again i the very near future.

We all like to get high, THC is the master at this. BUT, if you dont want that "feeling", but feel relaxed, energized, focused, social, anxiousness, This is the ticket!

MAYNE.....YOU ARE SPOT ON!! I'M A RETIRED BIOPHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGIST ( INFECTIOUS DISEASES) ADDITIONALLY, I WAS AN INSTRUCTOR OF ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY AS WELL AS BOTANY.....AND I COULDN'T AGRREE WITH YOU MORE. WHEN I WAS AT STANFORD THERE WAS SOME EXCELLENT WORK BEING DONE ON CANNABIS ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY!! MOST ( +80% ) OF MY FRIENDS / COLLEAGUE'S WHO ARE FELLOW PHYSICIAN'S AND SCIENTIST'S ALSO AGREE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF THESE PHARMACOLOGICAL AGENTS.....GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE ARTICLE.....MORE TO COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE....HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Awesome! Congrats on retirement too! Congrats on your Education also, definitely not a "sneeze at" course of study and actually retire from the field.

Im almost 50 yrs old now, and wished I could rewind and have available whats available today, as far as Cannabis-tology. It was more, " THC " Testing, BHAHAHA.

You Also have a Blessed Day!

L.M.A.O.....I'M AT 62 AND LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TURN BACK SEVERAL DECADES!!!

Back
Top Bottom