bianxstoned

Hybrid
Mango Kush
Seedling - Day 4
Indoor
Soil
Soiless Mix with Vermiculite 50/50
4 inches pot
1k Watts LED Growlight, China made, Red, Blue, Orang and White.
Not aircooled
Room Temp: 25-28
Humidity: 45-60
PH: not measured
Any Pest: None
Plants: 2, 2 soaked, 6 Paper Towels
Soaked in water: 2 Mango Kush
4 Days after sprouting: 2 Mango Kush
Germinating in paper towel:
2 Bubba Kush - sprouted a little
2 Purple Kush - not yet sprouted
2 White Widow Fem - sprouted a little

Second try from germination. First try was 100% fail! None of the seeds germinated. N

Leave the seeds in a glass of water until the white tap root appears and grows to about 1cm long and then remove from the glass and cover the seeds in wet/moist paper kitchen towels until the root has grown more.

Seeds will be in the glass for about 2 days, then in the towels for another day or 2

Re: Second try from germination. First try was 100% fail! None of the seeds germinate

I soak seeds in a shotglass of water with a little peroxide (to help prevent a fungal infection that will turn the seeds to mush in the shell) until they sink and then put em between a layer of paper towels in a ziplock bag, then put the bag somewhere dark and warm for a few days. They usually get decent taproots in 3 to 5 days like this. Good luck.

Re: Second try from germination. First try was 100% fail! None of the seeds germinate

Leave the seeds in a glass of water until the white tap root appears and grows to about 1cm long and then remove from the glass and cover the seeds in wet/moist paper kitchen towels until the root has grown more.

Seeds will be in the glass for about 2 days, then in the towels for another day or 2

Thanks! Was successful in my second try. They are currently on the 4th day after sprouting. :)

420-magazine-mobile519728479.jpg

I also have seeds in paper towel, 4/6 sprouted. The purple kush is left behind.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom