Second week of flowering cut back?

15294D77-8261-4917-9948-598AA0285842.jpeg

Just checked up on them again, they’re looking pretty good. I think I can finally stop worrying now!!

It’s the first time I’ve really taken leaves off my plants, I think I went a bit overboard with it.

I have looked today though and there is no further damage to the remaining leaves so I think this little scare is over. The bud sites look to be getting slightly bigger so that’s good news. Hoping I can still pull a decent yield off this :)
If you don't fix the cause cause will still be there. Taken leaves off want fix it. Just makes it look better . Now keep that in mind leaves give u the first sign something is wrong

If you don't fix the cause cause will still be there. Taken leaves off want fix it. Just makes it look better . Now keep that in mind leaves give u the first sign something is wrong

Yeah I’ve read so many reports of leaving them on there and so many of taking them off, I’ve got rid of a lot of them for this one, maybe the next one I’ll keep a considerable amount more on there and see how it goes.

I’ve learned my lesson though and from now on I’ll be testing the PH. It only adds an extra minute onto the water change which is a minute that’s definitely worth it!!

Yeah I’ve read so many reports of leaving them on there and so many of taking them off, I’ve got rid of a lot of them for this one, maybe the next one I’ll keep a considerable amount more on there and see how it goes.

I’ve learned my lesson though and from now on I’ll be testing the PH. It only adds an extra minute onto the water change which is a minute that’s definitely worth it!!
Done same thing. I finally bought pH meter . After all this time got one plant gives me fits . And broke down bought one.jist recently too.

Back
Top Bottom