Secret Jardin hs40 minimun CFM for filter

Ok, so I was wrong. It does appear that the manual for the HS40 says that the recommended extraction rates for every minute would be 50 CMH, or 30 CFM. Also says reduce these numbers by 40% if you aren’t using a filter. If you are using a filter, just do the 30 CFM. Your duct is too short to make any difference.
Thanks so much dude. So what do you think will there be a problem with the filter tho? Since it has the ”optimal at 240cfm”, is 30-50cfm too slow for it or will it work fine? I read some people saying that slower is even better

Ok, so I was wrong. It does appear that the manual for the HS40 says that the recommended extraction rates for every minute would be 50 CMH, or 30 CFM. Also says reduce these numbers by 40% if you aren’t using a filter. If you are using a filter, just do the 30 CFM. Your duct is too short to make any difference.
8144AF0D-DDA1-426A-94E5-A8B32D3DE270.jpeg

Here’s the filter specs. Also I would be pushing air into the filter, it will be outside of the tent since it doens’t fit inside

Thanks so much dude. So what do you think will there be a problem with the filter tho? Since it has the ”optimal at 240cfm”, is 30-50cfm too slow for it or will it work fine? I read some people saying that slower is even better
I believe there’s sense behind it. Slower means the plants get more co2, but the air has be exchanged about every minute for the plants. The “optimal” rating is just where that filter does its job best. I don’t understand why a tent that size needs a filter that has that kind of airflow capacity. Start at 30 CFM, and make sure that there’s a good draft. If your tent wall slightly pulls in, your on the money.

Hey guys I need some help, my tent (HS40 Secret Jardin) requires only 50cfm for 1 minute air exchange.

filter is a 360cfm max and rated optimal at 240cfm.

would there be a problem with the filter if I run the fan at only 50cfm, as that’s what is required by the tent

The only problem of that nature would be if you move more air through a carbon filter than it is rated for.

Hey guys I need some help, my tent (HS40 Secret Jardin) requires only 50cfm for 1 minute air exchange.

filter is a 360cfm max and rated optimal at 240cfm.

would there be a problem with the filter if I run the fan at only 50cfm, as that’s what is required by the tent
Remember, those values are for CMH. 50 CMH= 30 CFM.

Back
Top Bottom