Seed bank that ships to Australia

@SeedsMan. I've got 5 orders from them so far and all have arrived safe and sound in West Aust. Just make sure you go for the stealth packaging and do not ask for original packets (original packets can look awsome but may show up easier on x-ray). Also, they have heaps of breeders to choose from, different seed types (regulars, feminized, autos), regular giveaways, freebie seeds galore, and, well, speaking for myself 5 orders safely delivered to WA means they've got a loyal customer in me.

Haha bloody phone typing lol. Now just the waiting game hopefully all is good.

"Fine I'll buy from Seedsman but I won't like it!" What makes u say that?

Haha bloody phone typing lol. Now just the waiting game hopefully all is good.

"Fine I'll buy from Seedsman but I won't like it!" What makes u say that?

You typo'd/autocorrected. You said you'd defiantly (but you meant to say definitely) buy from Seedsman.

You meant to say definitely which means in complete agreement or strong affirmation.
Instead you said defiantly which is characterized by defiance, boldly resistant or challenging.

My comment was suggesting your defiance, resistance, or challenge to buying seeds from @SeedsMan. I tried to keep it simple. I think I missed.

I think you mean definitely, but I've gotta say defiantly going with @SeedsMan gave me a good laugh. "Fine I'll buy from Seedsman but I won't like it!"

LMFAO. It could have been meant in the spirit of "I don't care that it's considered to be an illegal activity by the population of my country (they do, after all, enable a country's government in the first place) - I'm going to defiantly buy cannabis seeds." Inference: "And I will be just as defiant when I plant them, too."

But I see that it was just Lazy Cell Phone User syndrome ;) .

I see that they are no longer a sponsor (I guess they got tired of reading complaints about their sh!tty packaging setup that had been known to cause - or, to be charitable, at least allow - the customers to end up mixing the seeds up when trying to open the "all the seeds in one funky package" package, but if I remember correctly, Bonza Seeds is actually located in Australia. If all else fails, you could always try them. You shouldn't have any problems. Err... With your country's customs agents, at least :rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom