Seed banks

ozbud

420 Member
Just ordered some seeds from supreme seeds , anyone else used this crowd? and did you get your shipment ? cheers

Sent from my V7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just ordered from Bonza and got my beans in 2 weeks to the day!! Great selection to choose from and the prices are great!! They are my go to bank always the first choice!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just ordered from Bonza and got my beans in 2 weeks to the day!! Great selection to choose from and the prices are great!! They are my go to bank always the first choice!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
OK ,I will keep them in mind for my next order, thanks mate

Sent from my V7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ive used bonza twice were great the first time, 2nd time i never received my seeds took 3 months to get a resend then didnt get my free seeds with the resend. going to try herbies next time

Ive used a lot of banks. But i just used haze and 6 days they were at my door stealthier than ever. Havent grown them yet obviously but germinated great.

22 days and still waiting. I've used them before, the shipping only takes a week but it takes them 2 weeks to ship them depending on if they are too lazy to hire help or if they smoke something that gets them couch lock.

Seedsman seeds are good.. 2-3 weeks delivery plus they have some good regular seed deals if you want to breed more seeds for yourself..

I'm trying to do a small seed run at the moment with Critical 47 (Critical Mass x AK47 x Ruderalis) X Cobra (Blueberry x Lebanese x Ruderalis).. These seeds are pretty much for my dad. Just hoping i get a male Cobra. If i do, i'll probably cross him with the other girls im doing, Purple Haze, Mullumbimby Madness and Ducksfoot.

Be careful of GYO.. They dont do resends to Australia.
Bonza is ok.. wouldnt recommend... 1st ship didnt arrive. So i had to wait 30 business days before i asked for a resend. Then another 20 buisness days for them to finally arrive... they have a big range tho and at the time i got a 25% discount which i guess is sumink....

I'm liking seedsman so far. I got 2 orders from them and although it took a week or so to package it arrived only a week or two later. So about 3 weeks or so total. Plus they got plenty of freebies and sales going, especially if you wait for certain events (like Christmas or 4/20).

Ive used a lot of banks. But i just used haze and 6 days they were at my door stealthier than ever. Havent grown them yet obviously but germinated great.
Agreed..
Haze.io is nice. Customer service is great, good germ rate, quick delivery & decent freebies.

I have been ordering beans from Attitude seeds. I have placed 5 orders of seeds, all feminized and orders have ranged from $50 - $200 so as you can imagine I got pretty dam anxious on some of those orders. All orders took under 12 days, always in discrete packaging. Usually beanie or smarties within the packet. I always get nice seed freebies, and from the other dope forums I visit, I have only seen glowing reports from growers that have had any non arrival issues of seeds with Attitude quickly dispatching replacements. They may be Poms over there, but they are doing something right. ^^

Bonza may have been good now there not and I personally don't think that 50 days after purchase with no refund option only resend and not to wa so I went through seedsman best site ever been 52 seeds 15 strains all in three weeks and keep in mind I ordered the second half after I received the first seedsman all the way oh and a mate got about the same as well in last month

I ordered from Gorilla Seeds. Their shipping was stealth and their pkg the most discrete I have rec'd. Sherry is a hands on rep, and very kind. .

I tried to order from them, but lining up the bank transfer with my bank was too much of pita. So I went with 420. Amsterdam to Florida , rec'd early on the 8th day. Did you use cc at gorilla?

Bonza is ok.. wouldnt recommend... 1st ship didnt arrive. So i had to wait 30 business days before i asked for a resend. Then another 20 buisness days for them to finally arrive... they have a big range tho and at the time i got a 25% discount which i guess is sumink....
I had an order with bonza for some humboldt og kush and a barneys farm cookies kush. They were all supposed to be fem. The cookies kush that says its from barneys and is a photo period fem turned out to be an Auto. I dont know what happened there but it looks like a pretty big stuffup. Thats why I like beans to come in the original breeder packs. Seedsman kicks ass

I had an order with bonza for some humboldt og kush and a barneys farm cookies kush. They were all supposed to be fem. The cookies kush that says its from barneys and is a photo period fem turned out to be an Auto. I dont know what happened there but it looks like a pretty big stuffup. Thats why I like beans to come in the original breeder packs. Seedsman kicks ass

I'd love to get original breeder packs. Some of them I've seen look awsome. And having a collection of empty seed packets for all the strains I'd grown would be freakin' amazing. But I'm too worried about my delivery being stopped by customs and original breeder packs would be easier for them to detect, so to be safe I make sure not to ask for original breeder packs even though I'd love to get them. I've got 3 orders delivered safe and sound to West Aust from seedsman.

Back
Top Bottom