seed plants vs their clone offspring

cannilingus

hi. seems to me, i have had many plants, that i have started from seed, that do not impress me too much. however, the clones i cut from them, seem to be much better, ounce they get their turn at budding out. the latest, is the ice i got, and the fem ww from dina fem, which i call kansa city no high. lol. so now, i have some of the ice clone plants, that are ready to go into flower. they are bushy, unlike their seed start parents. and im hopeing one turns out to be good. as the smoke from the seed plants, seems weaker than eve, to me. also. on fem seeds, you would think the breeders, would use only "fire" parents for the seeds they sell. so whats the deal here? i now have some of the purple bud fems, from white label going. and hoping for a keeper. same with a five packet of reg god bud, and chemo seeds. i can just see myself spending cash on seeds, and no fire.

hi. seems to me, i have had many plants, that i have started from seed, that do not impress me too much. however, the clones i cut from them, seem to be much better, ounce they get their turn at budding out. the latest, is the ice i got, and the fem ww from dina fem, which i call kansa city no high. lol. so now, i have some of the ice clone plants, that are ready to go into flower. they are bushy, unlike their seed start parents. and im hopeing one turns out to be good. as the smoke from the seed plants, seems weaker than eve, to me. also. on fem seeds, you would think the breeders, would use only "fire" parents for the seeds they sell. so whats the deal here? i now have some of the purple bud fems, from white label going. and hoping for a keeper. same with a five packet of reg god bud, and chemo seeds. i can just see myself spending cash on seeds, and no fire.

the cannabis plant in nature takes from germed seed to about 150 days for full cycle (+|-). indoors it takes maybe 100 days (+|-).
indoors, we do not allow enough time for the plant to mature from seed before harvest... I start a seed 3-6 months before it will be ready for prime time, taking cuts from the 1-2 month old seed plant, rooting them and make the cut the mom for later use/cuttings.
2nd and 3rd runs of a clone/plant are usually more productive and sometimes produces a markedly different plant.

Back
Top Bottom