Seed Search Rant

Northern Hydro

The government is selling unknown weird bean strains and limited selection and private vendor prices have doubled since my last ‘ novelty order’ .
I just had 15 beans in my cart , 3 strains , and it totalled almost $300 ..guess I’ll be growing one plant with 3 clones now ..boo!

momma needs another job ! rant over
:Namaste:

I’m in Canada ...we are allowed to grow 4 plants per household except for 2 provinces I think , which hopefully will change for them soon .

:green_heart:
I was on a sponsored site ...I just have expensive taste i guess...funniest part is if I grew all the beans I already have ..it will probably last me to end of my days haha
Namaste! Thank you for reading ..temper tantrum over :)

I just have expensive taste i guess.

$300 for three different strains isn't expensive, especially if that's CAD currency. Even if they're autoflowering strains, that could equate to a few pounds of bud - if it costs $100/lid to buy (and I'm guessing it's at least a little more), you'd have paid for those seeds when you harvested your first plant, or nearly so if it had a shitty yield. And if you're talking about multiple seeds of three strains that are photoperiod ones, that could end up meaning hundreds or thousands of clones.

Half the people I know paid more than $300 for their cell phone, lol. Cannabis seeds are cheap.

I’m in Canada ...we are allowed to grow 4 plants per household

A lot of your neighbors to the south aren't legally allowed to grow cannabis "for general use." So you're probably getting a pretty decent deal, even with "costly" seeds. Although setting limits by maximum number of plants seems somewhat unfair. Or maybe it's like some kind of practical IQ test, heh. "You can only grow four plants at a time. Do you grow (a) autoflowers or (b) four photoperiodic monsters that each fill eight square feet by harvest time?" :rofl:

You can’t sell weed in any way shape or form here .most of my harvests end up as blocks of butter and given to friends unless I find some medical benefit .

Seeds were 5-10 bucks each 10 minutes ago !
meh ..it is what it is .
Namaste ! :ganjamon:

Haha
Considering they are ‘novelty gifts’. I was very surprised to see a price increase ..there are very reasonably priced strains to be sure .

Champagne tastes on a beer budget here !!

Back
Top Bottom