Seedings leafs curling down, advice please

12n12

So I cracked some seeds for the first time. I put them in promix under a 2' foot four bulb t-5 3 inches away. The temp is a solid 75-78 with 80-100% humidity. Clean room ect...

I have given them water untill the last two feedings. I used quart strengh with my grow nutz but still curling down, sad looking seedlings. The color is still in the leaves, I'm lost why there starting to look like a willow tree.

Also no under watering. There given 3 shot glasses of watter every day to day and a half.

Can anyone give me some poiners as to what the problem may be?

Without pics bro I'd say either over watered or over nuted. Step back on the nute strength would be what I tried first assuming you're sure they need water every time you water them which they may not.

Without pics bro I'd say either over watered or over nuted. Step back on the nute strength would be what I tried first assuming you're sure they need water every time you water them which they may not.

I'm not sure how to upload a picture. It askes for a code insteading of a search?

seedlings33.jpg

There now more curled then the picture.

I water once a day with a shot glass. 3 shots for each. I also have 3 drian holes cut on the sides/bottom of cups and one in the midle.

I would hate to see them girls not make it. Should I hold off on water untill they perk back up?

Yep, too much water.

Everyone has their own preference, but I personally wouldn't repot now. Wait until the roots have hit the sides of the cups.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom