Seedling Questions

WINDSORHIPPIEGIRL

Hi there, i sort of posted this question with my introduction on the forums here but I will ask it again to see if I can get a response on here.

I have 2 seedlings that I germinated and placed into jiffy pucks. They popped and are now week old.

But i noticed today that on one of the seedlings that only one of the new leaves it grew (first natural after the round leaves) was all curled and looking like it was going to die. The jiffy pucks were dry so I sprayed them and prepped my seed starter soil in my solo cups.

I placed the jiffy pucks right into the dampened seed starter and covered them. I am just wondering if my seedlings will survive.

When I picked up the pucks the roots had poked out the bottom and looked a bit dry.... will the seedling recoup alright

I am not at home right now, but I can take some pictures of them a post when I get home. Roughly 5 hours or so from now.

I moistened the pucks and the roots on the bottom and placed them on moist soil inside the solo cups and then surrounded the puck with the remaining damp seed starter.

I just hope it will survive. This is my first time with seedlings. Good thing is, I have alot of seeds

Yes, they are all collected from different bags of bud i gotten... ( all primo chronic too) so I plan on growing the seeds for 8 weeks until they are in veg, then I am going to take a clipping, and root it.... then force flower the clipping and sex all the plants I have so I can find some good mothers and I will be able to clone the girls. The ones that are males I will just toss out because right now I am not interested in breeding. I can barely keep my seedling alive lol

Back
Top Bottom