Seeing yourself in the third person?

I find it's always a pretty wonderful joy to be able to view yourself in that manner, but the ego has to be excluded. Then and only then, can you really tear into yourself and acheive some character growth. (sniker) (sniker) gowth! Haw! Haw! Haw!

What I do sometimes is get LOADED! And I video tape myself (high as shit) and ask myself all of those little questions that I would normaly avoid "clear eyed". It eliminates the need for beating around the bush,procrastination, you know, all those factors that seem to take over ginuine truth.

It works quite well.

I wish I was stoned......little buzz on....the last of my stuff. AND yes I know what your talking about Skippy998.......You must have some good smoke....I don't mind if you want to pass some my way.....

i know what your talking about, it happens to me all the time, even when im not high, crazy stuff, got so baked one time I was just watching myself do things, ended up accidently catching my hair on fire try to burn an incense

:Rasta:

yeah man only rocks and it describes my life right now. Like I'm a stoner and all and the lyrics fit perfectly into my life. Is that what you mean?

Skippy998 said:
have you guys ever been so high youre watching your self do stuff, like your watching a video of your self?

that happens to me sometimes, its the coolest thing ever, especially when youre like with youre friends

anyone know what i mean?

I've done that a few times, after smoking pretty good bud of course. I kinda freaked out the first time because I thought I was trippin... but then I realized it was the weed and it was pretty cool.

Yeah this happened to me the first couple of times I smoked and unfortunately hasn't happened since. I don't know if it was the quality of the bud or just the the body's reaction to something new (being high) but it was a very cool experience.

This has happened to me once before and IT WAS FREAKY

Me and 2 friends went down to the mall to see a movie. So we went outside and smoked up first. I hadnt eaten anything all day i dunno if it had anything to do with it, but we smoked around 6 bowls each and went off to go into the mall

but

as we were walking there, i started feeling really stoned, and then it was like everything was vibrating and i looked down at my legs while walking and it was like my point of view shifted to behind me into 3rd person view and it was too much for me to handle and i freaked out lol

had to wait 10min outside for me to calm down before going inside

was nuts

Hitz From Da said:
I've done that a few times, after smoking pretty good bud of course. I kinda freaked out the first time because I thought I was trippin... but then I realized it was the weed and it was pretty cool.

dude, I don't know WHAT kind of weed could allow you to perceive seeing youself in an "out of body" like experience, it's probably laced.

This is the kind of shit that will keep weed illegal, is kids saying shit like, "omg i smoked weed and saw myself sittin there i thought i was trippin"

I've seen myself in the third person before, but only after a heavy dose of psychadelics I'm not allowed to mention, never from weed. I've been able to form a mental image of myself, but never actually get the sense i'm looking at myself from outside my body. If you're able to actually "see" yourself in third person after smoking, you may already have a small hidden talent of perception that is possibly brought out by getting really fuckin baked, or you're just delusional.:peace:

MR sHibbZ said:
This is the kind of shit that will keep weed illegal, is kids saying shit like, "omg i smoked weed and saw myself sittin there i thought i was trippin"

Exactly. Just like when you see a bunch of kids screaming and hollaring at a pot demonstration. DORKS. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Chill the F**K out. Stay away from the sativas. LOL

Man, that's astral projection, and mankind has been breeding (or at least picking) plants to help himself do that since we were chewing roots and had a working appendix!

I bet we did herbs LONG before we fermented stuff! Hell, I bet we had fermented herb before we ever had fermented corn! Even meat eaters like a good buzz!

:p

I had an OBE while sober when I was younger, and I've tried while high, but i've never been able too.

dagothaulak said:
Oh man, I think it was about the thrid time I got high. I knew about the tolerance growing and shit so I said, "Fuck it, before I grow a tolerance I want to get so FUCKING stoned I'll always remember this." I smoked 2 joints, did 2 bong loads and about 3 pipe loads. I watched myself watch T.V. for about an hour, I watched myself play piano for 20 minutes, I watched myself take a piss, I watched myself standing over the toilet for 10 minutes because I forgot I was done pissing. I even watched myself watching myself for exactly 12 minutes, that's right to this day I remember it was exactly 12 minutes.

Looks like I succeeded eh?

I cant keep track of time that well when im sober!

Somebody had their cone dipped in peyote oil.

:tokin:

WillyB

what i like to do is think o myself like im in a movie.it kinda keeps ya on your toes as far as your actions go,if you think about your self like some ones watching your kinda on your best behavior.

yes I do. Ive lived most of my life that way. Seeing myself in third person. But it was mostly due to paranoia and fear of judgement. I dont so much anymore but I see a lot more than most people do.

Back
Top Bottom