Sensemilla / why seed pods

sunny010

I have read till my eyeballs hurt and nowwhere can I find any info on why this happens.? This one 13 week flowering stage female has pollen sacks, is this going to alter the quality.? Trichome development is not all that heavy and the color is 40%clear 45%cloudy 15% or less amber...whats happening? Peace to all..

If it has pollensacks?

Harvest if you want sensi, wait if you want seeds in the weed.

Depends on how many pollen sacks there are. Just 1 or 2 on a lower stem or a big bunch on top...

false seed pods (swollen calyx) or pollen sacks (nanners)? two very different things.

I seem to see a pattern of long flowering plants tending to hermi out. Back in the day all the sativas had seeds in them.

I think I have the same issue going in now... Veged for a really long time.. And on week 7 of flower I really started seeing them. What should I do. Cut down or hold out? Another week. .? I break them poem and can see a small seed pod starting. Really really small. Like 1/16 size of a normal seed.... Help! What should I do! Please help!

i have also noticed on one of my outdoor plants, several seed pods growing from the calyx, its only one per bud growth and is on less than 10% of the bud growths, they arent pollen sacks, and from since i was a kid i always beleived that one or two seed per decent size bud, meant thes seeds were awesome for growing....... later on in life, through uneducated process of elimination that these were most probably what is called a feminised seed, seeing as when i collected these seeds almost everytime female? im not really worried, but im curious.....? anyone out there in the know?

id also say if its riddled with seed and you let it go full term, itll be a shit smoke, but you will have good seed stock, if you want to smoke it, id wait till the seed pods start to harden, rip it, that way you dont have the fully formed casings on the shell of the seed , because thats the pop and choke part of the smoking of seedy buds, but if its minimal, id let that sucker grow! prolly to late now this info, hope it worked out for you stonewall :)

Back
Top Bottom