Shalom everyone

kosherbud

New to the forum and new to this. This is vital for our family so all your wisdom and humor is certainly needed. We moved from USA to Israel couple of years and now have purchased a 4x4 tent with 600 watt and nutes. I now need to find respectable seed outlet that has shipped to Israel with no problems. It is ironic that Israel exports medical in surplus of 2 billion a year but throw everyone in prison for having. Medical waitlist is over one year with now about 19,000 people licensed. With seeds we will see how this works out. I can hardly wait. Will have many questions many times. and I love to listen. I am too old to get mad anymore :) I was hoping for maybe 5-8 to begin with?

:welcome: kosherbud to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome!
Definitely start a journal!! It is essential as a new grower so you get the maximum help and input on your grow. There are links in Beateo's signature and post on how to do that. I also have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here at 420Mag!

:thumb:

Weedy_pic_1.jpg

weedy_pic_2.jpg

why in week 5 do I have these leaves on the top turning yellow brown? all is going well till this and I cannot figure this out as it is only on 2 of 9 plants

kosherbud,
Hey brother.. not to be critical, but in your pictures it's a bit hard to tell one shade from the other. It looks like maybe the lighting is the problem?? I mean for the photos.... not your yellowing brown leaves... a full color picture would be a great help. This is week 5 of veg? My first question would be what type and strength nutes are you feeding them? Why it's only 2 of 9... ??
I'm sure we'll be able to figure the problem out! :)
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom