Shiny Silver-White spots at leaves

AllRight

Hello all, im trying for 3rd time to grow plants. This time im using some good equipment but im still having problems.
250w MH 5000k bulb, bio bizz all-mix soil. Temp in room is 26-27C and Humidity 46-55%, and Blue mistic from RQS ( 80% indica 20% sativa ) The age of plant is 8-9 Days. At the first leaves i found some silver-white shiny spots as you can see. I wanna ask if this is something normal or no.

DSC0030810.JPG

Can you get a closer pic? I'm pretty seasoned in the outdoor area on growing. I've grown outdoor for about 5-6 years now... but I'm new to the indoor scene, and I'm still learning.. I could really use an experienced opinion on some indoor things... Possibly someone to shoot suggestions & ideas back & forth. If you can get a lil better pic I may be able to identify what it is.. but it doesn't look too threatening. As long as whatever it is doesn't spread, you should be fine. If it spreads I would nip it in the bud.. (that sounds harsh ^_^)

Can you get a closer pic? I'm pretty seasoned in the outdoor area on growing. I've grown outdoor for about 5-6 years now... but I'm new to the indoor scene, and I'm still learning.. I could really use an experienced opinion on some indoor things... Possibly someone to shoot suggestions & ideas back & forth. If you can get a lil better pic I may be able to identify what it is.. but it doesn't look too threatening. As long as whatever it is doesn't spread, you should be fine. If it spreads I would nip it in the bud.. (that sounds harsh ^_^)

Back
Top Bottom