Shiva Shanti; flowering daylength and ripening time??? A?

420G

Hello Evribobi :)

I'm new here, this is my first post Yay! I kind of feel bad for asking this, thing is on the one hand I feel sure tyhe information must already be somewhere on the site and I know what a pain duplication can be but on thye other hand, like the internet generally, it's like "Trying to get a glass of water from a waterfall".

I have tried (not that much if I'm honest) to find the information but there's just too much to go thjrough and I don't have all day, needle in hasystack.

I've just started to grow some Shiva Shanti and have a couple of questions, hoping someone with some knowledge and experience can help me out.

1st Q is, I was recommended Shiva Shanti because I was told it had an energising, invigorating kind of high rather than the kind of deep relaxation stoned feeling I'd been getting off other stuff, now I've been reading the opposite :/ can someone who knows this strain well please tell me what kind of high this strain is likely to produce and if it's not the kind of lively high I was hoping for what sort of strain should I go for for that? Thanks

2nd Q Any recommendations regarding how many hours dark/light for optimal flowering and how many weeks is it likely to take, previously when I've bought seed that information came with the packaging but not thjis time and when I asked the seller they directed me to a site that really wasn't too helpful.

Anyways bla bla bla if anyone can help I'll be grateful, oh and, not wanting to sound like an arse but . . . I can do guessing myself, I'd much rather hear from people whgo have tried it and have experience and actually know, and if anyone at all has tips about using the site and finding thjis kind of information that'd be cool too.

Thanks for reading

GM

Although the strain does have a certain 'high', its also about when you harvest. This can dramatically change wheather its an Uppity high or a Couch lock high. Check this link out: Trics 101
Hope that helps! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom