Short Rider Auto Flower Strain Review

dragontoker

Nirvana Short Rider
White strain: No
Feminized: Yes
Medical: No
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
Flowering period: 6 - 8 weeks
Average yield: 200 - 300 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: pungent / fruity
Plant height: Short
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

Grown in soil under 600w hps, BPN nutes

Smell: While growing it smells like skunky armpits. When dry it has a fruity Piney smell.
Flavor: Skuny, hashy
High: Awesome clear headed buzz, face buzz and body. Its the kind of buzz that makes you want to sit outside on a beautiful north east morning, sipping coffee while zoning out on the birds chirping.

One went 9 weeks and 2 went 10 weeks from seed to harvest.

Easy Peasy to grow, not susceptible to nute burn, the ones that were LST'd @ 3.5-4 weeks produced more then the one that wasnt. Approx 1 ounce per plant. The 2 lst'd plants were about 1.5ft and the one that wasnt grew to be about 2ft. Buds were plenty but only medium density.

Would I grow it again, hell yeah, its some great medicine. Everyone Ive smoked it with loves it.

IMG_000354.JPG

IMG_000355.JPG

Amazing results! Love the nug shots! I see what you mean about not as dense of buds but could that be the strain? did you do any of the pre-harvest tricks of 48 hours in the dark or flushing before harvest? also did you use molasses toward the end I have seen it make buds dense up over night....

Keep up the great work and mucho thanks for a Auto review! :bravo:

Amazing results! Love the nug shots! I see what you mean about not as dense of buds but could that be the strain? did you do any of the pre-harvest tricks of 48 hours in the dark or flushing before harvest? also did you use molasses toward the end I have seen it make buds dense up over night....

Keep up the great work and mucho thanks for a Auto review! :bravo:
Just an update. The 3 Short Riders produced 128 grams total, dry/trimmed. Plus a half ounce of popcorn to mix in with trimmings for edibles.

I am hooked after seeing your grow! I ordered me up some to play around with while still growing the traditional strains. Your results are fantastic and I bet the smoke is nice.... every time I check those pics my mouth waters....:goodjob:

Can't wait for my seeds to arrive you have me jacked up on an Auto grow!:high-five:

I am hooked after seeing your grow! I ordered me up some to play around with while still growing the traditional strains. Your results are fantastic and I bet the smoke is nice.... every time I check those pics my mouth waters....:goodjob:

Can't wait for my seeds to arrive you have me jacked up on an Auto grow!:high-five:
What did you order? How are you growing them?

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express AutoFlowering
Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack Autoflowering
Delicious Seeds Auto Northern Light Blue

Told you that you inspired me. I ran right out and grabbed up three types to see how I fair. I grow consistently the traditional way usually outdoors, have recently gone inside and now I want to try some autos inside in soil under my 600 watt MH. Ergo just keeping them in my veg room for a fun side project.

I am going to try one of the Critical Jack outside since summer is near and it seems like outdoors might give a slight add to yield. :goof:

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express AutoFlowering
Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack Autoflowering
Delicious Seeds Auto Northern Light Blue

Told you that you inspired me. I ran right out and grabbed up three types to see how I fair. I grow consistently the traditional way usually outdoors, have recently gone inside and now I want to try some autos inside in soil under my 600 watt MH. Ergo just keeping them in my veg room for a fun side project.

I am going to try one of the Critical Jack outside since summer is near and it seems like outdoors might give a slight add to yield. :goof:
Nice choices buddy. Hit me up on my journal, when you start yours.

The minute they arrive I will start one of each....and to take advantage of summer weather outdoors I might even grow one of each outside at the same time depending on how busy things are to do some comparisons. I am so psyched you'd think it was :xmas:!!!

G13 Labs NL Automatic
Feminized Cannabis Seeds

I forgot as I went through my lists I grabbed these too!

short rider has a really nice high. have grown several and the results are always pleasing. the high is pleasant without making you head for the couch. i can smoke it and do anything and always enjoy it.

Advice needed :high-five:

I have a friend who is trying in a 50x50x100 grow.
He has three 20W CFL (100W) (2700K) Per plant and there are only two plants in there. (6CFLS in total)
Theres a fan blowing every 15 minutes then off every 15 minutes.
Tempreture ranges from 24 to 27 and RH around 47 to 60%.
His plants seem to be coming on nicely. It's into week two almost.

He could really use advice on fertiliser and watering.
When should he start giving the plants fertilizer? (He is going to use Canna Terra Vega for vegetative and Canna Terra flora for flowering)
One is in a 4L pot and the other is in a 12L pot. The one in the little pot is growing at a faster rate.

Any advice? all the help is much appreciated!!!!! thank you.

Back
Top Bottom