Should I add more light and more hours on?

kzttv

Hi there guys

I am growing with a 300W CFL
And a 300W LED light

We are growing 7 haze auto plants and have them in 18 -6 schedule should we change it to a 20 -4 ?

And also looking to add HID light ? Or should we stick with getting another 300w LED?

I'd suggest 1st to start a journal so all of your questions and help are focused in one spot.. the shotgun effect of questions won't really help us help u

I run my Autos and photos at 20/4

More light depends on the space yer in mostly, heat and # of plants

Hi there guys

I am growing with a 300W CFL
And a 300W LED light

We are growing 7 haze auto plants and have them in 18 -6 schedule should we change it to a 20 -4 ?

And also looking to add HID light ? Or should we stick with getting another 300w LED?
Goto 20 4 and yea u need light better than cfl with that many plants. I use led and hps and mh. Beautiful plants
51a109758d8ed8839ca31a983f4c8c76.jpg

Goto 20 4 and yea u need light better than cfl with that many plants. I use led and hps and mh. Beautiful plants
51a109758d8ed8839ca31a983f4c8c76.jpg
I know this might be a stupid question bow do I start a journal and add a signature aswell as have my picture come up first before I see my journal ?

Def start a journal, best way to learn is to, like Chris mentioned, have it all in one spot. One guy started a new thread for every question he had and it was impossible to help the fella.

I think you would benefit from a LOT more light. Looks like your in a 4x4 or 5x5 so def throw some more light at those ladies and they'll dance for ya

Def start a journal, best way to learn is to, like Chris mentioned, have it all in one spot. One guy started a new thread for every question he had and it was impossible to help the fella.

I think you would benefit from a LOT more light. Looks like your in a 4x4 or 5x5 so def throw some more light at those ladies and they'll dance for ya
So I have a 300w CFL, 300w Led and I am thinking of getting another 400w led ?

You think that will be enough ?

Gotta do some math. What's your space? With led lighting you can go from 30-50 watts per square foot. Cfls I'd say you'd need the 50. So if you have 25ft squared, that's 750 Watts. And I mean actual draw from the wall. A mars 300 pulls about 145 watts at 120 volts. This is just the basic measurements.

I'm guessing the 400 watts would pull less that 200 so let's say you're at 350 actual watts with the two leds. Cfls need to be close to your plant to be beneficial. IMO I would scratch the 300w cfl and hang two more 400s or invest in a decent cob light that can flower your advertised space. Don't take my word as the gold standard, look around at other journals with the same tent size you have and see what they use. You'll still get to harvest as you are, but to maximize productivity of your space I'd go much bigger.

It's a 300W CFL dual spectrum and a 300W marshhydro full spectrum LED, And i am looking to get another 400 to 600w LED light :)

What options below a 100 pounds would you suggest looking into ?

Because my idea is just before vegging to add another 2 hours of light and add another light:) so it will be 2 LED and 1 CfL:) ?

Also GROWant is a sponsor, good lights and not to spendy
I have 2 of there small ones and really like em

Mars are good too

Just get enough light, like GGG said, for your space

Back
Top Bottom