Temps and light distance

Nice one and welcome bro. I'm using a Mars II 700w. Check my grow out and see what these lights can do. Been using it for a whole now.
At seedling you should have you light between 24 to 30 inches. And veg will be 18 to 24.
Hope that helps. I've played around with it a fair while.
And keep both switches on for the entire grow. I found it worked out better

Nice one and welcome bro. I'm using a Mars II 700w. Check my grow out and see what these lights can do. Been using it for a whole now.
At seedling you should have you light between 24 to 30 inches. And veg will be 18 to 24.
Hope that helps. I've played around with it a fair while.
And keep both switches on for the entire grow. I found it worked out better

Thank you I have moved it up to 36 inches is that too high up I have the 300 watt it doesn't have a switch on it cuts on when you plug it in

Thank you I have moved it up to 36 inches is that too high up I have the 300 watt it doesn't have a switch on it cuts on when you plug it in
OK sweet. So both sets of light will be on then, which is good. To be honest I had it at like 38 inches for the first week but don't think it was necessary. My light is double yours and I keep it at 30 for seedling. Leave it for now and move it an inch down every 2 days or so. Watch for stretch. If they stretch then move it to 30. Post some fresh pics too

OK sweet. So both sets of light will be on then, which is good. To be honest I had it at like 38 inches for the first week but don't think it was necessary. My light is double yours and I keep it at 30 for seedling. Leave it for now and move it an inch down every 2 days or so. Watch for stretch. If they stretch then move it to 30. Post some fresh pics too

Cool I'll take pictures when they wake up from their 5 hour nap .

Back with a day 4 update

Super OG Auto (Keshia)
She has fully come out the soil and can see some stem now

Special Kush #1 (Candy) hasn't popped out yet she's turning into a late bloomer lol

Temperature:81
Humidity:39
Day 4 No water

Light is 30 inches away from the plants

KESHIA
420-magazine-mobile828492245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1447334273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623280544.jpg

CANDY
420-magazine-mobile167481190.jpg

Back
Top Bottom