Should I be worried?

spamshq

I’m going on to week 5 flower and for a while I’ve noticed on some of the underside of the buds it is darkened and the leaves look deformed. Is this normal?
2950A6BB-E0AF-4AC2-8B35-229FD7D5D1FE.jpeg

A9A7F232-0259-4357-A972-7F8AB4BC5A2F.jpeg

They seem to be solid in there. It’s been dark underneath for quite a bit and only seems to be this dark on this bud
The darkness worries me. Since I have had to deal with bud rot I wouldn’t take a chance and I’d cut off the dark areas.

Others might have a different thought though.

it does look a bit like rot,, but very little to see

requires investigating, indeed

Doesn’t look great but not horrible either, agree with the crew - needs closer look

What’s your lights on temp & rh?
What’s your lights off temp & rh?
Are you spray misting the plants every day and every night?
Are you running a humidifier lights on or lights off?
Not misting it at all. Should I be? Temps are around 21-24 degrees c in day and a bit colder in the night. Lights are LED. It seems to only appear on this one bud. It’s a bag seed but the seed came from bud that was purple

pull the bud apart a bit,, see if it is blackish or grayish in there

remembering that if it is rot, rot is fungal and will spread very easily, on your hands, in the air, etc

just pull it apart a bit, to look inside,, see if that dead look goes inside at all

it just does not look quite right to me,, the hairs,, the colour is funny,, that gray dead look, rather than a reddish spent look

it is not obvious rot, not from what i can see, but something looks off

keep an eye on it is all i could suggest,, there is nothing can be done when rot starts, other than cutting it all out and trying to salvage whats left

it just does not look quite right to me,, the hairs,, the colour is funny,, that gray dead look, rather than a reddish spent look

it is not obvious rot, not from what i can see, but something looks off

keep an eye on it is all i could suggest,, there is nothing can be done when rot starts, other than cutting it all out and trying to salvage whats left
Cheers for your help!

Back
Top Bottom