Should I cut some shade leaves off?

panel350

Hi All,I had to leave my girls for 6 days and when I came back they had kind of exploded with leaves .I was wondering if I should remove some of the shade leaves so there is more light to the buds ?? some of the growth is quite dense. Btw they are 4 weeks into flower.Photos were taken today.
Cheers Kev

Attachments

• 4march 2019 flower 002.JPG
    4march 2019 flower 002.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 4march 2019 flower 001.JPG
    4march 2019 flower 001.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 114
Hi All,I had to leave my girls for 6 days and when I came back they had kind of exploded with leaves .I was wondering if I should remove some of the shade leaves so there is more light to the buds ?? some of the growth is quite dense. Btw they are 4 weeks into flower.Photos were taken today.
Cheers Kev
Yeah, I would definitely do some defan on those plants, and then lightly bend them over to expose the colas underneath. They'll reach for it! Trust me!

Yeah, I would definitely do some defan on those plants, and then lightly bend them over to expose the colas underneath. They'll reach for it! Trust me!
Cheers ,just the bigger fan leaves ?? never had plants like this before thanks to the advise on here !!

Cheers ,just the bigger fan leaves ?? never had plants like this before thanks to the advise on here !!
Yeah, I would do almost all of your larger fan leafs. Leave at least 1 fan leaf near every node site. If you're going to do it, do most of it at the same time so you don't keep stressing the plant too much.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom