Should i harvest?

teamgilly

ok its getting very close and i am wondering if i should harvest. since its my first time i want to be patiant but they look pretty good to me. i looked at the tricombs but they are so small some of the top hairs are turing redish so i am not sure. its white widow 45 days into flowering in soil. the website says 8 weeks and others say 10. how should i know if i should start flushing?
P7280164.JPG
P7280166.JPG
P7280165.JPG
P7280170.JPG

In another thread I read about a cool little portable microscope they sell at radio shack. Cost me 13-14 bucks and that was the best investment I've made. Could see the Trics clearly and was able to tell when to harvest properly.

I flushed for 2 weeks and have no regrets.

Really, do yourself a favor and go get a microscope, just looking at it I would have harvested mine way too soon too.

i just picked up the radio shack microscope and it is a must! Your girl looks like it could go a few more weeks. but do yourself a favor and get the microscope.

not even one amber trichome yet. if u like sativa type high go for it. want an indica type high? wait few more weeks. Then, turn your 13 dark and 11 light at the last week of growing if u like potency.

In another thread I read about a cool little portable microscope they sell at radio shack. Cost me 13-14 bucks and that was the best investment I've made. Could see the Trics clearly and was able to tell when to harvest properly.

I flushed for 2 weeks and have no regrets.

Really, do yourself a favor and go get a microscope, just looking at it I would have harvested mine way too soon too.
This thread tells you when to harvest while using one of those scopes.
How To Know When To Harvest

ok heres an update,. As of today it is like 53 days into flowerig. i have a microscope like you recomend and as far as i can tell the tricomes are still clear. here are some new pics.
P8050258.JPG
P8050257.JPG

P8050260.JPG
P8050259.JPG

i have like 8 of these plants and i know now i should have tryed pruning them in a
sog style. the bottom branches are not even filled out and two of the plants look like runts, i know they didnt get enough light. also the last one is one of my sativa domanat ons and i have no clue what to do with those. they dont look half as good as the others. this was most likely my last time feeding them next week i will flush them and then harvst. tricombs still look basicly clear but cant tell for sure
P8070267.JPG
P8070269.JPG
P8070270.JPG

P8070263.JPG
P8070262.JPG
P8070264.JPG

P8070265.JPG
P8070266.JPG
P8070273.JPG

Back
Top Bottom