Should I set up a ScrOG for my next grow?

Coolthanksbye

I am currently on my first grow and not experimenting with any thinning or pruning techniques, only tying down to train. You can check out my grow here:
First grow - Sea of Green style
My goal is to get the most yield possible from the square footage and height I have available under these stairs. Just wondering from any of the experienced growers if setting up a ScrOG in this particular space would increase my yield, and if so, and how much of a difference it would really make.

I think you have the ideal setup for a scrog. Your limited on height correct? Looks like your about 1 plant per square foot, which is good. I'm at the end of my first scrog now so I can't give you numbers as far as yield to compare it too. One thing that's important when doing scrog is knowing when to start the flower. I waited a little too long with my grow. I got a messy forest. But the buds are quit nice. It's nice to know the strain your growing. By that I mean, it's a benefit to have grown the strain before you try to scrog it. That way you know what kinda (stretch) to expect when flowering. My first time I went with 3 different strains that I've never grown before. I knew the odds were against me to know the perfect time to start the flower. Next time I should have a better idea. Good luck to ya!

I've done LST as well as SCROG. I definately recommend SCROG. It's alot easier. You don't have to tie anything down. I have height restrictions as well. Tieing down got VERY redundant after awhile.

Back
Top Bottom