Should I switch my Scrog to flower?

Meligrow

420 Member
Its my first grow with an unknown strain that i recieved from my neighbor. Curious if i should wait out another few weeks to fill up the screen more or switch to 12/12 sooner? Also, any best guesses as to if this looks like a more sativa or a more indica dominant? Cheers! :D

You can definitely! Check out my old journal for some pictures of scrog

I'd make sure I got them really trained over to grow out to the sides. Maybe take another week and get all the branches spaced and facing how you want them to stretch. Then when you flip it can keep stretching to fill the screen and be nice and even. You don't need to go that much longer though, looking good.

Thanks for the input guys! Gonna give her another week to train the sides a bit more and flip her. Also have been running into ph issues- ill water @7pH and the runoff will read 5pH. So does that mean i should try to water at 8pH or just water at 6.5pH?

Im growing in a 50/50 mix of fox farms ocean floor and happy frog at the moment. Ive read that the prescence of wood in the mix creates an acidic environment as it breaks down

Back
Top Bottom