Should i top my plants now?

I have 5 very healthy Fem White Widow Max's in my small Grow Cabinet.

I will be moving 3 plants out this comming Friday or Saturday, to a 3 x 3 grow tent and leaving the 2 remaing plants throughout my grow.

Should I top my plants now?

7-18-10_005.JPG

The sixth nodes are starting to form aleady.

I am going to top today at 5pm if I don't hear anyones feedback that tells me different.

I you need more pics you can click on the link in my sig. It will take you to my grow journal.

I really apprecite all feedback!!!

Thanks,

I would have topped them a week ago.

Thank you Roseman for your answer!! Your opinion means alot to me!! I have to go and top my plant a week ago right away!!!

Whew!!!

I'm back....

Topped!!

02288.JPG

7-23-10_007.JPG

Roseman,

New pic before the transplant after topping!!

Thank you!!! I did top them right as soon as you said I would have done them a week ago!

I should have beleived your tutorial better for the SH Deep Water Culture unit. The growth was unbelievable!! You stated the unit is good for 3 full grown plants!! I wanted 5!! I remind myself of my teenage son who thinks he is infinately smarter than me!!!!!:rofl:

Greed got the best of me and I ran out of room . :oops:
Please check out my new grow..... I have 2 bushy girls in the SH Deep Water Culture unit that are growing like crazy!!!

I had to move 3 plants into a tent with buckets and airstones!!

I am a closet grower......SOMEDAY I WILL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!

Som

Your feedback and advise are really very important to me.:theband:

Thanks,

Acer, I am proud of you and proud for you too. Your grow is just beautiful and very healthy.

I've had 4 plants in one tank many times, but one was always a runt.
I actually want and target 4 large females, one in each corner of the tank.

Thats a great idea Roseman!! :thumb:

2 plants on each end. This is the second grow in this cabinet with a tub and I have noticed both times....The middle plants getting crowded by the outside!!

Thanks again for you compliments. The last grow I had was a real learning experience. This time I am definately making far less mistakes!!:)

Back
Top Bottom