Should I use Co2 with this setup?

night_neo

2.5' x 2.5' x 2.5'

400 watt hps outside of grow space in a reflector with cool tube will be in place for when i flower. I have a 105 cfm computer fan exhausting the grow space.

I'm in my last week of vegging and would like to know if i should use Co2 during flowering.

If i were to do Co2, it would be the DIY method with sugar and yeast but in a slightly larger scale.

I just started using a co2 boost bucket in my 4x4 garden and I'm noticing some nice benefits from it. It's alot cleaner than the sugar/yeast concoction and is applied directly to the plants via air tube and fan.
For a garden of your size you could put the thing on a timer to conserve the gas and to not create a toxic level in the atmosphere.
If you have constant fresh air injection(fresh air from outside, not the air in the room or building) you may not need co2.

I just started using a co2 boost bucket in my 4x4 garden and I'm noticing some nice benefits from it. It's alot cleaner than the sugar/yeast concoction and is applied directly to the plants via air tube and fan.
For a garden of your size you could put the thing on a timer to conserve the gas and to not create a toxic level in the atmosphere.
If you have constant fresh air injection(fresh air from outside, not the air in the room or building) you may not need co2.

How do you put a 2 liter with a tube on a timer?

I do not have fresh air from outside or another source, im stuck with the air in the same room.

I'm talking about the CO2 Boost Bucket product. It's not a two liter bottle but a prefab bucket you buy from your local supply house or online. It's an active mushroom compost in the bucket that releases co2 gas thru a special type of air pump. The bucket lasts one per flowering cycle. I have pics posted of it in my journal below.

Back
Top Bottom