Sick Ladies

AJFergie22

I have 13 white widow and this is the second week of flowring. Three of them began turing yellow with brown patches in the middle of the leaves which I thought could be a maganese def. which i treated for using a micronutrient solution. The yellowing got better but the leaves still have a discoloration to them. PH is good and all I do not know what else the problem could be. The only other factor I noticed was they are the closest plants to the fan and the door... which I changed and hope to see + results soon..... any suggestions??

Discolouration normally improves after a few to several days, but once physical damage is done e.g necrosis, well thats perminate feature now on ya girlies.

Don't expect a 100% recovery to effected leafs, providing the problem has stopped spreading - well we will just say its been nipped in the bud :peace:

I cant figure this problem out either... I have to water every two days now that I am in flower stage. by the second day all the plants will have dry soil but there is one sick plant that is still as moist as it was when i had watered it. also she looks do be defiecnt in nutrients and the leaves have necrosis. which i relate to the fact that the plant is not drinking the water...
how come the plant will not drink the , and what is causing this ?

I cant figure this problem out either... I have to water every two days now that I am in flower stage. by the second day all the plants will have dry soil but there is one sick plant that is still as moist as it was when i had watered it. also she looks do be defiecnt in nutrients and the leaves have necrosis. which i relate to the fact that the plant is not drinking the water...
how come the plant will not drink the , and what is causing this ?

I would have a look at the root system, gentle easy the plant out of the pot & have an inspection.

If you can provide Pic's that would be really cool :thumb:

I suspect root rot, may be some sort of insect damage to the roots or even base of stem etc.

Thanks you I will check for root rot but we do not water our plants like that for them to be sitting in water. They are also now beginningto curl on all the edges of the leaves and the leaves are getting smaller. Not like a chemical burn though they just curl in and sort of wilt. I wish i could show you photos but sadly i can not

Mmm we have covered a couple of bits of info, i think we may need to look at the present stage of growth.

Flowering its not uncommon for plants to show some form of defeciency in the first few weeks or even late flowering phase, often in this stage the plant is hungry for P & K they also take what ever nutrients it lacks from the older shade/fan leafs which often resembles a nutrient defeciency.

Theirs not much we can do about this unfortunaly as its part of the natural cycle.

May be we can have a look at what nutrients you use & your present feeding program to suggest improvements if so required ?

I use Foxfarm. Grow big and big bloom for veg. and I use tiger bloom and big bloom for flower along with blackstrap molasses. I also spray them down with a diluted form of neem oil before lights out for the mildew and little bugs.. any suggestions

Back
Top Bottom