Sick plant help

bigleaf1

420-magazine-mobile818253668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625500876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Try cal mag as it's probably a nutrient deficiency. Calcium and Magnesium help plants take up other nutrients. Ph 6.4 ish.
From the pics they don't look that bad so maybe 1/2 the recommended dose.
What nutes are you using?

You might have a touch of Nitrogen deficiency as the stalks are purple.

Sorry for the wait but temps are around 66 at night to 79 during the day. I'm feeding fox farms trio ph of mute solution is 6.5

Lights also about 3" away and is a 6 lamp t5 and 2-2 lamp t8 on the side

No worries on the wait. Got plenty (too many?) of journals to keep me busy. Temps are obviously not an issue, I have never grown ith a T5 fixture so I havent a clue as to whats 'too close' The tacoing of the leaves with the pronounced edges usually are heat/light related in my limited experience.

To get the best answer, I would suggest posting your grow details....medium, strain, nutes, light schedule, etc... We have growers here who have been doing this a very long time and something in your setup might suggest a cause/solution :)

On the upside, these girls are hard to keep down, and yours are still a nice pretty green :)

:peacetwo:

It should be an easy fix. They don't look that bad. What medium are you growing and how often do u water

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

I'm using a plain potting soil no nutes cheap stuff and water maybe once a week with about a gallon of water with added nutes

Waiting till tomorrow night to water again thinking of just phd water with no nutes any ideas also just switched to flower

Looks like you might be having pH issues. If you look at your leaves you can see the edges of the serrated sides curling up and they have really defined ridges in the middle.

PH issues in your soil cause a lockout of some of the available nutrients and can make it look like anything is wrong(including multiple symptoms at a time).

Have you tried measuring the pH of your runoff water? If it comes out of the bottom of the pot drifting anything more than .5 on the scale then you may be experiencing issues in your soil and I would flush with copious amounts of water on your next cycle. Then start your feeding regimen over.

Another issue could be that you have a salt buildup in and around your roots because the salts get left behind when your plant absorbs the nutrients and they never get washed out.

That's about the only thing I can think of.
Hope you figure it out. Good luck flowering her

Back
Top Bottom