Sick Plants?

Medicationist

I am not sure what is going on with my plants. I'm about 6 and a half weeks into my veg, plants were super short so a week ago I switched to 24 hour light cycle before I start flower next week. Basically I have used the problem solver but I still cant figure out what's wrong. I think maybe I am just second guessing it all? I use foxfarm nute schedule every three waterings, I did do a tea 5 days ago so not sure if that is the problem ( they grew fast the couple days after the tea). And each plant that I have looks like it is having different symptoms... Besides the 4 that I posted on here, my other 4 plants are pretty much a light yellow from top to bottom. Plants are under 16 T5 bulbs. Ph going in is 5.8 for the hydroton and coco, 6.2 to 6.5 for the soil.

DSC005307.JPG
DSC005314.JPG
The plants above have brown spots, yellowing with green veins, and there are neon dots all over the rest of the plant... and none of my other plants have them :(

DSC005323.JPG
DSC005335.JPG
DSC005345.JPG

The plant above has light brown circles that fill the area in between the veins, margins and middle of the plant. The leaves itself are also curled upward lengthwise.

DSC005358.JPG
DSC005367.JPG
The above plant just has some serious yellowing going on, still has green veins.

DSC005378.JPG
DSC005387.JPG
The plant above has the same thing as the 2nd plant. This one is in an all hydroton hempy bucket.

Hi medicationist, for help i recommend the Grow Room on your CP .Go to "How to grow mj"scroll down to Appropriate thread to Your situation.Maybe (Nutrient Deficiencies).Hope this helps.:Namaste:

Are you folar feeding? My first reaction is it looks like it could be bleached from standing water on the leaves under all those lights. I have no personal experience with hydro but the PH'ss seem in the range.

Back
Top Bottom