Signs to know you are in the final 2 weeks of flower

sativuhhh

I know how to tell when things are getting ready for harvest with the trichs turning milky then amber....but how do you know when you are at 2 weeks out or 3 weeks out? The nute schedule has things tapering down before a flush. Flower time is listed as 8-10 weeks on the seed site.

I'm currently at F46 and running the week 8 mid-bloom above at ~50%. Do you just go to late bloom nutes and leave it there till it starts to be ready to harvest then flush? If it ended up needing a full 10 weeks of flower I'd have to run that late bloom for a while? Or how long does one maintain mid-bloom nutes for if it's a longer flower?

DWC Jack Herer.
How long would you all guess these have to go?

I never like to guess, as I'm usually early, but what I do find is the water uptake changes about two weeks before harvest. The plant, from what I see, slows down that uptake and your schedule may extend a day, or a gallon less as an example.

Not sure if that helps. Yours do have some time left, with all those white pistils showing. They'll turn brown and start to curl back into the flower when close to ripe.
Most breeders are pretty close to the harvest dates. I would stick to those until you document your own experience with it.

I just run till late bloom and coast there till I'm done

It removes more N from the mix as they get older so usually where I sit the last few weeks

75-80% brown pistils and recedes back into calyx you can THINK about starting to check the trichs, youre at the least 2 weeks unless you want premature bud. i harvested a week too early, i truly regret it. the high is a head high, really clear, its there but it isnt. only saving grace is i have enough and it quenches the jones for long enough until my next harvest

I think Chris hit the answer well to where I was going with it. I'll change nutes down till the late bloom and just hold on the last till it's ready to flush and harvest with that. I wasn't sure if I should be extending out the mid bloom vs the late bloom when it didn't fit into their schedule. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom