Simple. Is Bud Factor X Worth $210 A Gallon?

vangs

is bud factor x worth the money?

i no theres growers who will say its a ripp off and a waste off money. i get that.. but theres also growers who use bud factor x and they like it, for a reason! At some point they were using something else and decided to try bud factor X. Some growers stayd with it and some stopped.

FOR THE GROWERS WHO USED IT AND LIKED THE NUTRIENT AND STUCK WITH IT, why do you think its worth the money? What changes did you see in your plants that you didnt with the product before? how did this nute change your buds in the end?? potency? smell? looks? taste? all the above? and what were you using prior to bud factor X?

FOR THE GROWERS WHO DID USE IT AND THINK ITS NOT WORTH IT, can you tell me why? Were there no results? or were the results the same as to what you used before?

AND TO ANYONE who has not yet tried the product because of ANY REASON but manly because its overpriced and anyone buying it is an idiot, please just keep your advise and comments to yourself. thanks

THIS THREAD IS NOT TO CONVINCE ME TO BUY THE PRODUCT, I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND AND AM BUYING BUD FACTOR X. The reason im asking for feedback and information from fellow growers is to find out what this product did for their plants and what it will do to my plants. That way i can keep an eye out for similar changes and results. and also to get an idea as to if all these results/changes is worth the $210/gal im spending.

I have used it, however when I did, I used their ENTIRE line so it'd be hard for me to honestly say if it solely works well.

Bud Factor X brings on your plants natural defense system, so it will create more resin production and help bring out the aroma. It's meant to be similar to a Snow Storm or Crystal Burst type product, mostly for resin/oil production.

Back
Top Bottom