AN formula

420boogie

I was wondering what you all would think about using these AN products together for bloom
Iguana bloom
bud factor x
bud candy
bud blood
pirahna
sesizyme
(4-dwc hydro and 4-soil)
use at 1/4 strength right? is hydro the same measurment as hydro?

i meant is hydro the same as soil? im so baked

Hey 420boogie,

Im a beginner grower(i'd say one notch above novice lol), i've got 2 grows down and im doing hydo for my next grow. I was planning on using AN's Connessieur, Bud Blood, Tirrantula, Pirahhna, and Big Bud, and what i realized after doing my homework, is that although AN is made specifically for the cultivation of cannabis, most growers don't use it and have better results with GH, and some ppl even use DMG(chemical tho).
I mean obviously if you still want to go ahead with AN you can, but i'd try GH, check out a few threads here, i'd hate to sound like im Pitvipers cheerleeder:)cheertwo: lol), but he uses GH Flora, and welll his results def speak for themselves, but there are a buncha hydrogrows here, check out McBudz twilight journal, or oldgrowerdude(DMG), great fantastic grows, if you'd like to see an AN journal, 420fied has a completed Aero scrogg.

Good luck choosin your nutes, what kind of lighting are you gonna have?

:peace:

Hey 420boogie,

Im a beginner grower(i'd say one notch above novice lol), i've got 2 grows down and im doing hydo for my next grow. I was planning on using AN's Connessieur, Bud Blood, Tirrantula, Pirahhna, and Big Bud, and what i realized after doing my homework, is that although AN is made specifically for the cultivation of cannabis, most growers don't use it and have better results with GH, and some ppl even use DMG(chemical tho).
I mean obviously if you still want to go ahead with AN you can, but i'd try GH, check out a few threads here, i'd hate to sound like im Pitvipers cheerleeder:)cheertwo: lol), but he uses GH Flora, and welll his results def speak for themselves, but there are a buncha hydrogrows here, check out McBudz twilight journal, or oldgrowerdude(DMG), great fantastic grows, if you'd like to see an AN journal, 420fied has a completed Aero scrogg.

Good luck choosin your nutes, what kind of lighting are you gonna have?

:peace:

IM using all House&Garden and I love it.....so clean

400w hps lumatek ballast w eye bulb.

Here's what I like with AN (for a 7 week flower cycle). I use Sensi A/B for base.

Week 1 - base nutes, sensizyme
Weeks 2-4 base nutes, big bud, sensizyme, bud candy
Weeks 5-6 base nutes, overdrive, sensizyme, bud candy
Week 7 - Flush

As far as strength, I generally go for 600-800 ppm dependent on when during the cycle.. Typically peak during week 5 and back it off a bit during week 6. I'd say this is about 1/2 strength and I go light on Sensizyme because of the price. AN's calculator recommends some ridiculous amount.

For Sensizyme and Bud Candy, I use the same amount as I did for base nutes. If I used 1 oz each of base a and b, I use 1oz of Sensizyme and 1 oz of Bud Candy.

I grow in primarily in aeroponic systems which love the lower strengths. For plants in soilless mix, I mix at the same strength and feed every time I water. Ph for aero/hydro - 5.5 - 5.8, soilless mix ph of 6.1 - 6.4

No need for the Piranaha, if you call the AN toll free number, he'll recommend 1/4 strength for the first 3 weeks of veg only. I'd recommend including Tarantula during this phase as well..

On a six plant system, I usually get 12-14oz dried bud and enough trash for about 12-15 grams of hash. This is with 1k hps lighting and no co2.

Hope this helps you.

Peace,

Farmer Rich

Back
Top Bottom