skeeter13

skeeter13

I have obtained 7 clones, three moby dick , 45 days, and three mayweather, 3 weeks old, and one unknown. I have had them now for three weeks under 600 for 19 hours of light in 3 gallon pots using Happy Frog soil and dr earth fertilizer. They are all doing really well. This is my third grow. Last one was great. My question is can I start them on 12/12 tonight. The three that are 2 months old now are @ 2 ft and getting big. I feel they want to go to flower. I'm not sure about the mystery plant and the smaller moby dick. It is only 13 inches but bushy. The other two are about 18inches and bushy also. Will the smaller plants catch up.

Pics would be helpful, but I would say that your taller plants will probably stay taller than the rest if you flower them all at the same time. But 18-24 inches tall sounds about right to switch to 12/12. The 13" one may have trouble getting light, so I would try to distribute your plants so that they are all getting enough light. Maybe try putting the taller ones farthest away from the light towards the outside of your grow room and the shorter ones towards the middle.

Back
Top Bottom