Help my beautiful plants!

pray4surf13

I have a 250 watt hps light and im growing a plant of jack 47 and moby dick in my closet. The plants are about 8 in tall and 3 weeks into growing. But lately the leaves have been turning yellow at the tips and the bottom leaves are dying. I used miracle gro organic potting soil any advice?

I have a 250 watt hps light and im growing a plant of jack 47 and moby dick in my closet. The plants are about 8 in tall and 3 weeks into growing. But lately the leaves have been turning yellow at the tips and the bottom leaves are dying. I used miracle gro organic potting soil any advice?

Sounds to me like they are getting nute burn...MG soil isnt good for MJ growing, it has time released nutes in it. The seedlings dont have the root system yet to handle the nutes yet. Try to get some better soil and transplant them...hope this helps

U can keep them in the MG for now with just plan PHed water. The nutes are already in the soil as crossjoint mentioned. If u've already fed them nutrients I suggest that u flush the pots and water regularly after they dry out following the flush. When u transplant place them is some decent unfertilized potting soil. MG can work but can also present a few difficulties when it comes to growing cannabis. At this site we don;t recommend the use of Miracle Grow for cannabis cultivation.My suggestion is to try Fox Farms Ocean Forrest aka FFOF potting soil, its excellent to veg and grow in. This doesn't mean ur grow is a flop. Keep at it and keep asking questions.

Yea as BWC said Fox Farm soils work great, and the nutes are amazing as well. They have worked wonders for me and I would recommend them to anyone growing cannabis. But yea keep at it and ask questions, the people on this site are superb at helping others with growing. Hope this helps you!!!

Back
Top Bottom