Small buds

Fossil fuel

420 Member
Hello my fellow Samaritans !
So I just harvested some amazing quality herb but nowhere near the yield I expected ! I topped all my plants once and low stress training them from the start ! I had loads of bud sites I noticed during flowering there was barely any stretch All my buds Stayed small from start until finish with nowhere near the difference you would expect ? I did have a fungus gnat problem and a little waterlogged problem before flowering Could this be the main issue and impact ? Or could it be the lights was To near ?

577CB141-7F63-422A-B538-4709A10E957E.jpeg

320F6034-0365-4335-9633-F392085F70C7.jpeg

7FBAF26B-0DE9-4ED6-B960-A3ADCFB78019.jpeg

B0BABDB4-F222-4E2D-BAF8-C7F60FD62F51.jpeg

How far was your lights.
How long were they in veg.
Water logged?
what was you feeding them and how times aday and how much.
Did you feed to run of.
Clones or seeds.

These are the question people will ask.
Btw your ladies dont loook like they had any heat stress maybe it was to far away.
Also sometimes taking away to many fan leaves back fires and u slow/stunt everything.

and :welcome: :welcome:

Was using crap LEDs
2 bestvas 1500
As for distance I went by the lights manual .
Waterlogged Happened wen I had a really bad fungus gnat infestation and I flushed my medium with hydrogen peroxide and it took forever for my soil to dry out like over 3 weeks ! Using 4 28L pots and 3 15Lpots that went perfect ,
Seeds: 3 different strains
Nutrients : Remo nutrients
Substrate : local Peat moss that I was not happy with Will be used in a much better soil after this . I did over water during veg I realize that Was a big problem , Plus I don’t like the width of the pots that I used was hard to contain and water correctly . I did Defoliate a little too much but it was done gradually.
As for veg they went to 2 a half months One whole month they were stunt

seems like your ladies have had alot of stress to deal with. and the manual is a guild my friend always good to try
push it. if you look after your ladies you will notice if your ladies dont like it and move it back. 3 different strains leads
me to be leave you answered your own question gnats/over watering/ and the large fan leaves it needs to help it recover not being there. Maybe someone else might have some input but thats what i think.I assume this has not happened to you before and you have had successful grows before.I will also tag in i think one of the best people
for advice on soil grows from what i have read over the months here @Emilya hope she does not mind.

Back
Top Bottom