Smell

Apologies looong day! I appreciate your opinion & it’s a kinda of a freak discovery. I’m ok if it totally fails - this is not something I planned. But while we are here may as well see how this pans out. I think this is worth tinkering with after setting a few parameters first I’m not gonna waste my good beans or buds or throw funky shit at them. Now I’ll run a pair of clones here & there to monkey with to see what develops.

Yes I agree the transmission by air or close proximity is weird but I’d still like to know more. The lemon sounds delicious and heck yes on citrus. I have some ideas on multiple fronts but I’m not comfortable on how anything leads to revenue streams.... once you breed or create a new strain that’s awesome but where’s the cash come in? Especially once you release cuts or the beans

I guess part of what fired me up was I heard a couple of.... that don’t work.. or that can‘t be done statements. I agree it’s far fetched and goes against the grain but hey I’m used to paddling upstream right - whatevs...?

thanks for humoring me & the reply!
I am all for tinkering. We should all do a bit more tinkering in the growing area without panicking when something goes wrong or does not work out the way we hoped it would.

It, the growing, is a hobby. In my case, a side hobby coming off the bigger growing hobby happening outside with vegetables and flowers and the growing of houseplants on the inside.

I even went so far as to take 3 clones, growing in 1 gallon pots, and tinkered with just how long they would last without water. Did it about 1 week after they started forming buds. Ran the test three times. Each time using 3 clones. Always Blue Dream since that was what I had lots of at the time. By the time I was done tinkering with that idea I had killed 2 plants out of the 9. I did not learn how many days or hours I could skip watering but I did start to notice how the leaves would look when the plant had dried out beyond its ability to absorb enough water to recover.

Enjoy the day.

Hi guys wanting to know the best way to get rid of the smell
Any suggestions running a 10inch filter atm
You get rid of the smell by never touching your plants and keeping them well ventilated. I grow some the best dope and never worry about them drinking until about the last week or two before harvest. Other than that stop touching and playing with them. That also degrades the high by knocking off all the trichomes.

This ^^^^ I never touch my plants very very rarely in flower. In VEG thats another story. They get beat up in VEG.
Yeah that's fine. Me to. But when they're getting into week 7 and 8 of budding I never touch them. The more you shake them up the more they'll stink. So when I need to tend to any work during flowering I leave my window open to get fresh air and that's about it. Some strains you just can't help how much they stink. But not shaking them up works for me. No smell.

122001780_10158752665858529_6246704351061485921_n.jpg

Well, that's one way to get out of carpooling ;) .

I am all for tinkering. We should all do a bit more tinkering in the growing area without panicking when something goes wrong or does not work out the way we hoped it would.

It, the growing, is a hobby. In my case, a side hobby coming off the bigger growing hobby happening outside with vegetables and flowers and the growing of houseplants on the inside.

I even went so far as to take 3 clones, growing in 1 gallon pots, and tinkered with just how long they would last without water. Did it about 1 week after they started forming buds. Ran the test three times. Each time using 3 clones. Always Blue Dream since that was what I had lots of at the time. By the time I was done tinkering with that idea I had killed 2 plants out of the 9. I did not learn how many days or hours I could skip watering but I did start to notice how the leaves would look when the plant had dried out beyond its ability to absorb enough water to recover.

Enjoy the day.
Thats the only way to learn brother. Try it

Back
Top Bottom