Smoked for the first time in 6 months

MarkOfCainBand

After some anxiety issues related to smoking I decided a break was in order. So I stopped until I felt comfortable again. Well, that was Tuesday night.

It was amazing. Not only being high again, but because of my decently long break, it was like the first time I got high again.

I realized that the problem was probably my body telling me I was using to much. To give you an idea, the stuff I was smoking was so good I only needed one hit to get high, two to get stoned out of my mind... well, buy the end of summer I was smoking an entire bowl of the stuff to get the same effects and doing so several times a day. Realized that the anxiety was my body's way of telling me to chill out for a while so it could recover.

So I'm back to it, which is great, because my insomnia was starting to get bad, and having something to chill out with came at a great time.

I will also make sure to limit myself a little (a lot!) so I don't get the negative effects again.

Anyways, just saying its great to be back at it, especially in time for 4/20..... and to think I almost forgot how good for the soul the magic herb can be.

Stay up,
Paul :grinjoint: <-- p.s. that was me that night. same smile and everything ;)

awesome man, glad to hear youve come back to the green side. i just about to quit my break too, a whole 4 days sober.
i hear ya on the insomnia thing, couldnt get to sleep last night until bout 3 hours after i normally do. that and the anxiety, i get that too when ive been smokin all day just feels like something aint right and mind is racin like hell.
:peace: out broski

I know the feeling kinda, I haven't smoked since February. I got got high the other night though off some resin, I've never been that high off resin. In Arkansas I smoked daily all day most of the time. Never even bothered smoking resin.

I'm on a break right now. i was in some legal trouble at school which was unrelated to weed, but i was smoking an insane amount at the time. i used it as an excuse to stop because it just wasn't making me feel good anymore. had no problem kicking it for a while, and after mah court date i'm hoppin back on the wagon. CANT WAIT!

I have been on a break it will be about 7 weeks on 4/20, that is when i'm going to toke up.

Back
Top Bottom