Smokin Spider Mites?

Re: Smokin" Spider Mites....?

No such thing as iso or butane hash. You can use isopropyl alcohol to make hash and honey oils from hash but not to make the hash itself. Hash is made by keifing or cold water extraction or by manual seperation if the glands from the plant mattter.

To the OP (original poster) either make oil or throw it away. i wouldn't even use it for keifing or bubble hash as too much of the mites would stilll be present in the final process.

Then why does that Honey Bee Extractor tell you to add plant matter to the tube and not hash? Or is that just another gimmick? :hmmmm:

I didn't advise dry or cold water extraction because, like you, I don't think this would filter all the bad stuff out. :peace:

Actually RooRman Ive used both in it....Works fine for me. I put the plant matter towards the bottom and the hash/kief up top. The result is some real good quality oil!

Thats what I thought.

Although, Racefan said you could only make oil using ISO from hash and not plant material. I'm not sure if I misunderstood him or what because I thought using plant material was how you made the oil.

I mean why would you bother making oil from hash, you already have hash?! :hmmmm:

I can think of a couple reasons :cheesygrinsmiley: (Of course :)

A ton of oil weighs less than the hash it took to make it...

I can see what your getting at with that one. :grinjoint:

...Remove even more impurities/plant matter from the hash.

Hadn't thought of it that way actually. I'd just be happy with some hash, let alone some hash oil. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

id be hot poop on my trees not the buisness

I have had in the past a really bad infestation and right up to the day of harvest I was killing them with Neem oil. It is fine to smoke the weed with the bugs and larvae in it. I have had no adverse effects from it. I think as long as you don't think about it you would never know they were there.

I have had in the past a really bad infestation and right up to the day of harvest I was killing them with Neem oil. It is fine to smoke the weed with the bugs and larvae in it. I have had no adverse effects from it. I think as long as you don't think about it you would never know they were there.
Can't be healthy for you though

Back
Top Bottom