Snipping fan leaves

Depends on how much it damaged. Leaves don't cut as well because plant may be stressed. Please post pics for a better diagnose.

There's pics on 420 magazine under Carly95 and Adam4529 I'm not sure how to most pic through tapa talk I'm new to this sorry but there's loads of pics on there

@Carly95 go to the main toolbar above click gallery , then upload photo's ........ on your next post just attach them (lower left in this window) need some basic info ...... veg or flower stage ? how many days ? pics !!! get back to us and we will help you out. :welcome: :high-five:

Unless they're blocking light to side shoots / bud sites you can leave it on and let it do some photosynthesis, if it's completely yellow (dead) you can remove it, you should be able to pull it off very easily if it's dead.

How would I notice a over watered plant ??

Drooping leaves, looks muck like under watering except the leaves won't feel dry and crisp, but fresh and wet.

You can control watering by:

1. Sticking your finger into the soil to the first knuckle, if the soil on your fingertip feels dry it's time to water, if it's moist wait a bit.

2. Lift your pot during your grow so you get a feeling of the weight the pot has when it's time to water.

-happy growing:Namaste:

so you have a moisture meter,what does it read? keeping it moist is better then wet. like purplegunrack said get to know the heft of your pots dry and wet. also you should let em dry out before watering again,but don't let em wilt. then when you water em go slow let it soak in then add some more as this will allow the soil to absorb the water. if you do this properly when you see water just start to seep out from bottom stop watering. depending on humidity temperature and air flow this should do you well for couple days. hope this helps good luck and grow on:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom