SNS 604-A and 604-B

SweetLeef

Hey,

I had the good fortune of being gifted a bottle of SNS 604-A and 604-B :)

I don't really know how or when to use them. I don't think that I even need them for my current grow. But I am not sure if they will help? I'm not itching to use them. I just want to know what they are supposed to do, and when to use them.

Both labels contain the same information and one line that confuses me is
...is a one part nutrient additive to be used throughout the plants growing and flowering cycle
So it's an additive, but you use it through the whole grow? Also saying it's "one part" makes me feel like they are implying that it's all you need? Or do they mean, it doesn't matter if I use the A or the B? If that were the case why do they make an A&B?

I haven't seen anyone around here using this stuff, and a couple of google searches didn't give me anything the label doesn't. If anyone has some experience with these items, or just understands nutes better than me, I would appreciate further information :)

Thanks,

SweetLeef

It's to be used with or without other nutes I also got some A is for veg B is for flowering, I emailed the website they gave me kinda big numbers to use this per gallon but I stick to 2 tablespoons per gallon

Back
Top Bottom